Simon Brown Has Left

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

why stay at a channel that is 95% beauty & fashion i have closed my account with QVC as i'm not interested in their overprice beauty & fashion products no wonder theres a fashion mountain good luck to Simon he was very down to earth & actually showed you how to use the product he was demonstrating

why stay at a channel that is 95% beauty & fashion i have closed my account with QVC as i'm not interested in their overprice beauty & fashion products no wonder theres a fashion mountain good luck to Simon he was very down to earth & actually showed you how to use the product he was demonstrating
Yes he was great .. I agree .. I hope he’s gone forward happily to pastures new

:(I also liked Simon, he was enthusiastic and gave a good demo of kitchen equipment. I like Gail, she is a fun gal, but her cookery skills are not good. Watching her showing an air fryer made me decide not to get one as everything she cooked was like leather, dry burnt and dark brown.

:(I also liked Simon, he was enthusiastic and gave a good demo of kitchen equipment. I like Gail, she is a fun gal, but her cookery skills are not good. Watching her showing an air fryer made me decide not to get one as everything she cooked was like leather, dry burnt and dark brown.
I also like Gail, but over the past while she's started doing the oddest thing with her demos, taking food out of an air fryer (or whatever) and pretending that it's hot when it's clearly stone cold. "Don't do this, I have asbestos fingers" she'll say, as she lifts out a dried up lump of something with not a hint of steam coming off it

Simon Brown is still on several other channels, the other week he was on JML with Shona from IW, they were demonstrating plastic containers with lids, very similar to lock n lock but much cheaper.
I saw that in the wee small hours of this morning when I was struggling to sleep and gave up!

And then she pours a pint of cream over it. Her food presentation skills are zero. Gail is nowhere near as good at demo'ing as Simon was and also Jilly Jones was very good at showing you what products could do.

CC

Latest posts

Back