"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a bit of her show last night before Slim shady took over and the phones were locked more times than they were open :rolleyes:

He's still on about her eating cat food ffs :sleepy:

Hilarious isn't he?

He has such a repertoire of gags, ITV don't know what they're missing out on.

I'm sure things picked up when Marina Berry arrived on set :mysmilie_506:

I've seen a screenshot of the two of them lying on towels with sunglasses and hats, it didn't look rehearsed at all

Jeez were the towels big enough? If they were they cannot have been from their 'full set of towels' :giggle:

not a fan of Mike but last nights show with Marina was brilliant

Light hearted, often funny and quite often very silly

just like many on here claim like the good old days. But despite all the hilarity Mike mentioned the p+p and phone call at all times

So not quite like the good old days

just better

just like many on here claim like the good old days. But despite all the hilarity Mike mentioned the p+p and phone call at all times

just better

That's always good to hear :). Mike would make a fantastic Red Coat he can be spontaneously funny :)

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I find the comments expressing surprise at a shopping tv presenter maybe not being a top comedian quite amusing

Of course if they were funnier/better presenters more modern they would have better tv jobs

However there are plenty of people who have been in tv or trying to get into tv who would snap there hands of to get a role on a national shopping channel

just better

mike and marina do have genuine on-screen chemistry.

he seemed more natural in his presentation also.

mike and marina do have genuine on-screen chemistry.

he seemed more natural in his presentation also.

I noticed that too, they seem to bring the best out of each other. Marina is always great to watch as she is always up for a laugh, her & Steve are also fantastic to watch.
I think Marina is back next Tuesday or Wednesday she said, I just hope its not with Peter Simon.

mike's technology guest literally just said;

"this is a great price, i only just saw it tonight"

...... that's bullshit.

Why the heck are they locking phones for a shoe rack. Steve is telling story after story barely mentioning the phones are locked. He should be ashamed.

Mike's demonstration of the Waterproof Camera was a disaster, he clearly had no idea what he was doing and seemed desperately lacking in product knowledge. It was comically amateurish.

He spent a full 20 minutes on it, he only sold around 40.

Very, very poor. Especially as there has been adverts about this product (voiced by Mike himself) running all week.

Last edited:
brilliant

Mike does not sell a lot of a shite product and still gets it in the ear

brilliant

Mike does not sell a lot of a shite product and still gets it in the ear

Read Wirral's post again. He is saying that he had little to no knowledge of the product not how many he sold is the problem.

PJ

Read Wirral's post again. He is saying that he had little to no knowledge of the product not how many he sold is the problem.

PJ

Indeed PJ.

The product 'looked' OK and I was actually quite interested to see it but it was patently clear that Mason didn't have a bleeding clue how to use it properly, he seemed desperately under prepared. It was painful to watch.

The Technology Pick of The Week usually sells a couple of hundred in that slot, it was his extremely poor demonstration that surely contributed to the lamentably low sales. At least the Smart TV box (which is the new POTW) sold much better.

Last edited:
Indeed PJ.

The product 'looked' OK and I was actually quite interested to see it but it was patently clear that Mason didn't have a bleeding clue how to use it properly, he seemed desperately under prepared. It was painful to watch.

The Technology Pick of The Week usually sells a couple of hundred in that slot, it was his extremely poor demonstration that surely contributed to the lamentably low sales.

I didn't understand why is needed two preview screens from the trailer. Was that explained in the demo?

PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back