"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Peter S is claiming a solar powered light with work 365 days of the year. So if there is a week in the winter of little to no sunlight it wi work then.

The way bid presenters talk of solar lights you would think they are almost stage light in brightness.

PJ

Some solar lights now don't need any sunlight, as long there is some natural light.

And I'm not defending anything they say on those channels (never watch them), just stating a fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Some solar lights now don't need any sunlight, as long there is some natural light.

And I'm not defending anything they say on those channels (never watch them), just stating a fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Probably not the ones they sell though! Going by their usual standards the box will contain 3 or 4 good ones, A couple of wobbly ones and three that don't work at all! In the past I've bought ones for my mum's garden from low end retailers that has been the case - I think they are things you need to spend good money on to get decent ones!

I'm amazed Steve struggled to shift this ladies contemporary, summer accessory. I thought it would be ideal for Marbella or St Tropez.

handbag.jpg

Andy just did a 'big special offer' on a Halogen Oven (in fairness it was one of the big ones) with free P+P. Phones locked and only 3 in the quantity and he's urging people to call but stressed only 3 will get it.

I'd understand if it was a megadrop but it went for £30 so not exactly a big special offer.

More like another call charge, money maker, big special offer. Or a ripoff!

Last edited:
Received the Jemma Kidd lipsticks today( £0.01 + £7.99 P&P ) and they are very nice. Feel very moisturising.The texture and shades remind me of a lancome lippie that I used to wear many years ago called Cognac. A very good bargain. Might even be tempted to go for another two at this price.

Received the Jemma Kidd lipsticks today( £0.01 + £7.99 P&P ) and they are very nice. Feel very moisturising.The texture and shades remind me of a lancome lippie that I used to wear many years ago called Cognac. A very good bargain. Might even be tempted to go for another two at this price.

Good to hear FP, it's nice when someone gets a good bargain.

that elisa foreman doesn't half torment peter simon.

it's relentless/funny

Every time I see Elisa she reminds me more and more of Eddie Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous. They do make her wear some bizarre clothing combinations!

Every time I see Elisa she reminds me more and more of Eddie Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous. They do make her wear some bizarre clothing combinations!

i love how she ruins the simon monologue by interupting/laying into him.

also.. they seem to have usurped the karcher window vac from ideal world.

Sally just said that this 2PC Set of Ladies Woven Scarves will actually do for Men as well. Maybe she's right.

scarves.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back