Apple ipad Air TSV 02/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder how much? I got mine from John Lewis on Black Friday (16G) for £325. I also got a Apple cover for £20. Thought this was great value. Love it, so intuitive and user friendly.

It's just a hunch but I suspect it will be on three or even maximum easypay to sweeten the deal and that the 'added value' items will be nothing more than an enabler to allow them to add whatever amount to the overall cost they feel they can get away with.

These deals are invariably poor value but I guess they're handy if it's the only way someone can access credit, and QVC know it!

Useful thread, my dad went and got an ipad air yesterday from the apple store, which has kinda made me a bit envious, and has made me want one, for intenet and games, I was gonna ask and make a thread, if tere wasn't already one, if anybody had any ideas, and if it was gonna be on easypay, I haven't treated myself for ages, so an easypay isn't essential, but if they are saying £180 pounds worth of free software, that kinda turns me off the QVC deal, as im expecting I can maybe get one which isn't so uptodate, but would fulfil my needs

Useful thread, my dad went and got an ipad air yesterday from the apple store, which has kinda made me a bit envious, and has made me want one, for intenet and games, I was gonna ask and make a thread, if tere wasn't already one, if anybody had any ideas, and if it was gonna be on easypay, I haven't treated myself for ages, so an easypay isn't essential, but if they are saying £180 pounds worth of free software, that kinda turns me off the QVC deal, as im expecting I can maybe get one which isn't so uptodate, but would fulfil my needs

it will be on easy pay but id go get it elsewhere like john lewis or the apple store

here it is in q gossip

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2014...er.html?cm_re=PROMOTIONS-_-eSpotHome-6-_-Blog

"If you aren't hooked already, our TSV will also include over £180 worth of added accessories, including a dedicated case, a stylus, headphones, in-car charger, screen protector and download voucher."

so its going to be vastly over priced then

I wonder what the 'download voucher' will be. I noticed that with the I phone QVC are including £50 of Zinio magazine vouchers. This may sound good but its an absolute con. I am a member of my local library and they subscribe to Zinio. I can download magazines to my phone, tablet and laptop for FREE!!! Its fantastic and I would recommend people try it out.

The extras aren't £180 of free software, rather "£180 worth of added accessories, including a dedicated case, a stylus, headphones, in-car charger, screen protector and download voucher.", most of which people don't need...a stylus...really?

QVC has a problem regarding Apple pricing. Apple hang on to their profit margins and also won't let retailers discount on the retail price beyond a few pounds so the only way QVC can attract more sales (and make more profit) is to offer the 'extras'.

If you just want an iPad and aren't too bothered about getting the latest model, Apple still sells the iPad 2, cost from £329.

My OH. has the new ipad air but I am quite happy with my ipad2 and if I had to replace it for some reason I would buy the same one. As for the extras, you can probably buy any that you need for a fraction of the price they quote.

Thank you guys for your help, I notice Argos, has the Ipad2 on special offer until the end of march, for 299.99, got a stylus I can probably half inch from my dad, and can get a cheap cover from Amazon.

i love my iPad mini, might not bother with this, if its on 4 easy pays by the time i'm done paying the iPad 4 will be out i expect lol.
don't get me wrong i LOVE apple and their products, but i'm sick of having the latest model for only a few months before there's another new one… i've heard iPhone 6 is out soon.

Thanks for your helpful posts yesterday folks, im really appreciative, ive managed to blag, my birthday money from my folks early, my birthday isn't until end of april, but they said I culd have it now, so ive only had to pay £299. for the ipadair, where as I was gonna for the ipad2, so im just hoping now, The TSV isn't the Ipad air 16gb version for under 300 houndred pounds.

Wonder which version Q will be selling, as the ipaid air goes from 16gb to 128gb, which would determine the piice, the TSV could be around the £400.00 pound mark, if its the 16gb one, actually that would work well for 4 easys have it as 399.97, and 4 easys at 99.99, they could then say, well each payment would cost you under 100 pound and have that as a standout feature. Or they could be doing the 128gb one and charging over 600 pounds

399.96 even shows why I only got a e in my maths GCSE

Just got given mine, it came with no documentation, and no nodes for the apps which came with it, I hope QVC make it wasier for users to find the apps, as I can imagine some people if they really aren't tech savvy could get easily confused.

Just got given mine, it came with no documentation, and no nodes for the apps which came with it, I hope QVC make it wasier for users to find the apps, as I can imagine some people if they really aren't tech savvy could get easily confused.

I think that is a very good point. When I got my iPad I bought it in the apple store and they helped me do the start up and connect to email etc. I know I could never have managed on my own!!!

What am I thinking QVC have there TMTI Service don't they, if you get into any difficulties, they will charge you 5p a minute to get your electronic equipment you purchased from them fully working

Latest posts

Back