Elemis TSV 13/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a no from me too, despite adoring the balm and Frangipani, and using pcmc from time to time. I have far too much skin/bodycare stashed away, and I am trying to be sensible at the mo. I will NOT get caught up in the hype....:mysmilie_50: (I hope!!)

Elemis 6 Piece Skin Brilliance Collection

QVC Price: £89.00

Today's Special Value Price :£54.00

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece...tml?sc=NVBNLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-205215

Elemis Skin Brilliance Collection. This gorgeous six-piece set includes a brand new Frangipani Monoi Body Cream which together with the top-rated Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream comes in pretty limited edition designs, plus you'll get bestselling and award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and more. Transport your skin and your senses to a pampering paradise with this luxurious collection from Elemis.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (105g; full size) - this award-winning balm is designed to sweep away make-up and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin. It features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, blended into the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax. Won QVC Customer Beauty Award for Best Newcomer in 2013 and Best Prestige Everyday Facial Skincare Product in the CEW 2014 Beauty Awards
1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml; full size) - a gentle, alcohol-free toner that is perfect for sensitive and delicate skin. Can be applied to cotton pads for a soothing eye treatment and is ideal for a refreshing summer facial spritz. Contains extracts of fragrant apricot
1 x Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (200ml; full size) - envelop your body daily with this truly luxurious cream wash with a gentle, lather that completely cleanses the skin without stripping your protective surface oils and leaves skin feeling beautifully soft, supple and delicately scented. Contains a rich infusion of exotic Tahitian monoi oil, a traditional blend of tiare flowers soaked in coprah oil, and fragranced with frangipani flowers
1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Cream (200ml; full size) - this new body cream is great for adding that final layer of luxurious frangipani fragrance after bathing. Contains macadamia oil, Tahitian monoi oil and the sweet scent of frangipani flowers
1 x Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml; travel size) - this top-rated exfoliator contains jojoba beads to gently exfoliate the surface of your skin leaving it silky soft, smooth and hydrated. Rich in cucumber extracts and vitamin C and suitable for all skin types
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - this award-winning, anti-ageing moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin and helping to provide protection against the elements
1 x cleansing cloth
1 x clear PVC bag

Ordered, I love it :), shame no oil in this kit - used it on my hair the other day - so much better than my Moroccan Oil!

I keep hovering on the order button....then I think the stuff I am using isn't irritating my skin so why risk it and try something new ( the balm) on my face and risk breakouts.
i ran out of the cleanser I was using and don't have a local supplier so picked up and M&S cleanser for £3.50 and my skin still looks good.

but I love the shower gel and I quite like PCMCA..........but I have four bottles of floris shower gel and loads of Rose Artica left, oh decisions, decisions

I keep hovering on the order button....then I think the stuff I am using isn't irritating my skin so why risk it and try something new ( the balm) on my face and risk breakouts.
i ran out of the cleanser I was using and don't have a local supplier so picked up and M&S cleanser for £3.50 and my skin still looks good.

but I love the shower gel and I quite like PCMCA..........but I have four bottles of floris shower gel and loads of Rose Artica left, oh decisions, decisions

Don't do it!! You can always pick up the individual bits on ebay when you have run out of your stash ;-) lol Mind you, saying that, I am still tempted. I'm not even going to look. I must be good.

Me too! Looks good to me and I shall use every piece.

I will probably end up buying it, even though I can take or leave the frangipani and the sample body cream was quite nice but I love the balm and PCMC; all the cleansers seem good and not too strong or smell overpowering. The trouble is I love all sorts of bits from all the ranges so you have to draw the line; it has often gone through my mind I would probably save money sticking with what I like and just buying them individually!

Nope, I am sticking to my guns and passing this one up. Nice if you like Frangipani but I can't stand the smell :)

Inge x

This is the first thing I've bought from QVC in yonks. I pop in now and then to see what you're all talking about, and this one tempted me - I love the frangipane, PCMC, apricot toner and would like to try the balm, so a good opportunity for me!

Blimey limited stock already and not even midday yet, glad I ordered mine early, one Tsv that I had no hesitation in buying as I know I will use all of it, and think it is great value

Blimey limited stock already and not even midday yet, glad I ordered mine early, one Tsv that I had no hesitation in buying as I know I will use all of it, and think it is great value

Gosh that went quick! 30,000 in 12 hours! Into advanced orders now but nearly sold out of those! Would like this set but £60! would like to try the cleansing balm - might have to look on ebay later!

Would like this set but £60! would like to try the cleansing balm - might have to look on ebay later!

The reason I went for the TSV was mainly for the cleansing balm. A full size (105g) jar was £30 on Ebay was I checked earlier in the week, so because I also use the Marine cream (£20 on Ebay), I thought for £10 more and 4 more products & a mitt it was worth it.

Ordered, I love it :), shame no oil in this kit - used it on my hair the other day - so much better than my Moroccan Oil!

I still have my oil from the Christmas TSV. I used it in the winter when my radiators were on, on my cuticles, because the oil had already melted (I keep the jar on my ensuite radiator) but now summer has come I'm back on OPI's Avoplex Oil.

Did you end up ordering it?

Not for me although I appreciate it's great value. Now it's on advanced orders and oto's scheduled today?

Latest posts

Back