Yankee Candle TSV 07/05/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have a look on this website , has great information including new and retired scents and Qvc show dates :) Also if anyone forgot which AD drops were in the the previous TSV and Trend collection they are listed on this website too ....

http://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/usa-2015-info/4587704436

I LOVE that site! I have been poring over it for ages this morning and bookmarked it for future reference. It's like a whole new Yankee world and the descriptions are so helpful. Thanks for the link.

It is a great site isn't it? Autumn provided the link before so I have used it a few times now. Also it tells you what is coming up which may not be in the Q AD so you can start looking around to price them elsewhere.

I think Picnic in the Park should be OK, I doubt it will smell of manky food. I reckon it will be quite a fresh smell, emphasis on the park rather than the sandwiches!! Must go and check out the ones tipped for the AD now. Is it just the one delivery? I am not a huge fruit fan but I did like a coconut bay car jar I had before.

Yes, it's so helpful regarding new releases (on QVC or otherwise) and to see what specials are coming up on QVC. I love the way you can check what will be in your next Auto Delivery from Q as well. Priceless!

I really should not buy any more at the moment and hope I can resist the next TSV as I did the recent Trend duo and its ADs. It's not looking good for me though!

I'm not sure I'm going to like the auto delivery...

The only one I'm not sure about is Cotton Candy as the very sugary ones when lit can just make the room smell like, well, hot sugar (duh!) or sticky sweets (which reminds me of feeling car sick as a kid).

Yes, AndiK, I wonder about Cotton Candy as well. Isn't that U.S. speak for candy floss? So a bit synthetic then?? If there are other AD drops I fancy then I may give in but otherwise think I shall go for the single item.

Yes, AndiK, I wonder about Cotton Candy as well. Isn't that U.S. speak for candy floss? So a bit synthetic then?? If there are other AD drops I fancy then I may give in but otherwise think I shall go for the single item.

Cotton Candy is Candy Floss, yes. It's a weird smell, isn't it? I always think of fairgrounds. I can't imagine wanting to make the room smell like that and, as I was saying, the hot sugary smells can be eurgh. Wish I could smell before buying.

It is up as a single drop on 704300 at 36.96 plus 5.95. Just ordered mine! :mysmilie_14:

The second drop is listed( as our super sleuths described) but not available yet.

It is up as a single drop on 704300 at 36.96 plus 5.95. Just ordered mine! :mysmilie_14:

The second drop is listed( as our super sleuths described) but not available yet.

Well done, Mazza. Seems to have been taken down again now as it's back to showing as "Sold out". You move quickly!

This special collection contains three complementing scented candles inspired by the sights and aromas of an American summer picnic - Blue Summer Sky, Peach Cobbler and Picnic in the Park - and are only available from QVC in the UK. Perfect for the new season, Yankee Candle's fab collection is a beautiful way to decorate your home with light and fragrance.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Save even more - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll automatically receive an updated version of this collection in 90 days at today's price, featuring three more fragrances you can only get from us in the UK. And, if you change your mind between now and then, you can cancel at no cost.

Each candle contains up to 9% fragrance oils
100% cotton wicks for cleaner burning
Each jar gives a burn time of between 110 - 150 hours
Total burn time from the collection: up to 450 hours

Contains:

1 x Blue Summer Sky large jar candle (623g) - captures all the glory of a heavenly summer day with the crisp, clean scent of summer berries and fresh ginger, enhanced with notes of jasmine, orange blossom and blue lotus
1 x Peach Cobbler large jar candle (623g) - peaches from the farmers' market, perfectly baked with cinnamon and honey sugar
1 x Picnic in the Park large jar candle (623g) - imagine being stretched out on a soft blanket under a shade tree, while hints of mango, coconut and strawberry float in on the breeze like an afternoon daydream

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive a second delivery in 90 days' time, the contents of which can be found below. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:

1 x Coconut Bay large jar candle (623g) - the intoxicating scent of windswept palms and coconut milk
1 x Cotton Candy large jar candle (623g) - the scent of this seaside favourite is perfectly captured in all its pure, sticky sweet delight
1 x Granny Smith large jar candle (623g) - the crisp, tart sweetness of crisp green apples picked straight from the tree

Behind the brand
In 1969, Mike Kittredge melted down some crayons to create a candle as he couldn't afford a gift for his mum. Since then, Yankee Candle has been offering distinctive products, affordable luxuries and unique gifts, earning a reputation for superior, long-lasting fragrance and high quality candles.

I've ordered it on auto delivery, but I think I might cancel the drop because I'm not sure I like scents.

i got the world collection set rum punch etc they all smell the same just different colours not impressed

Not really impressed by the price of this TSV tbh most places you can pick up large jars for around £15 each and free postage, i guess they will play on the fact that they are USA Exclusives but id have rather they have bought some treasure fragrances for the TSV rather than new ones.

Not really impressed by the price of this TSV tbh most places you can pick up large jars for around £15 each and free postage, i guess they will play on the fact that they are USA Exclusives but id have rather they have bought some treasure fragrances for the TSV rather than new ones.

I don't think the price is too bad at £14.30 a jar all in for USA exclusives. I know comparing with other QVC offerings is not necessarily a good way to measure it but we are paying the same price per jar for the auto delivery drops of the last TSV which are not at all exclusive (available everywhere and in advance of when we get them). Also, I will order a set on the basis that I can sell any I don't like on eBay, where the rarer USA ones sell for about £10 more per jar so it's not such a risk with those.

However, I do agree that it might have been nicer to have been offered some treasures, especially now I've seen all the different scents on that fab website you recommended, Autumn!

I've been in a local garden centre today which has just opened and they have a Yankee candle shop in it! They had large jars on offer for 14.99. So got a child's wish. Tra la!

I've been in a local garden centre today which has just opened and they have a Yankee candle shop in it! They had large jars on offer for 14.99. So got a child's wish. Tra la!

Do you know if A Child's Wish smells very strong when burning? I can hardly smell it in the jar but was tempted as the scent I could faintly smell seemed nice. I think it's a Scent of the Month as it's £14.99 at my local place too.

Latest posts

Back