JPE Fitover Sunglasses TSV 31/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any opinion on these? Do you end up looking like a welder?

I have very expensive lens so can't afford prescription sunglasses. I do have transition lens but I'm not that crazy about them, their only saving grace is you don't need to faff with 2 pairs. I like quite dark sunglasses lens.

I have an earlier pair, although they are slightly more bulky than a usual pair of glasses, they don't look stupid, and they really work, they're the best pair of sunglasses i've ever owned.

I have an earlier pair, although they are slightly more bulky than a usual pair of glasses, they don't look stupid, and they really work, they're the best pair of sunglasses i've ever owned.

I have a pair of black round J Kennedy qvc and they are one of the best I own. Are these better if anyone knows?

I got a pair last year.

Love them!

Such good eye protection on cruises where the reflection can be unbearable.

I just bought new glasses with reactive lenses......wish I hadn't bothered, they seem to take so long to go clear again.

I should have stuck to my normal glasses + Fitovers!!

This is one of the few times Q will come into its own as I can try them out for a while.

What is your opinion on the TSV versus the other items in stock?

Are they all grey,blue lens? I like my sunglasses lens to be brown if possible.

Sorry so many questions.

I was also thinking, are the lenses in the black frame are the darkest, or the lenses are the same across all the frames colours?

I could do with something like this. I usually wear contacts so can't justify buying a dedicated pair of prescription sunglasses, but occasionally I wear my glasses and trying to balance my normal sunglasses over my glasses when driving is a bit precarious to say the least.

Around how much should we expect these to be? I seem to remember QVC have done these types sunglasses before.

I've had a quick look on Amazon and they're betwee ten and twenty pounds.

I could do with something like this. I usually wear contacts so can't justify buying a dedicated pair of prescription sunglasses, but occasionally I wear my glasses and trying to balance my normal sunglasses over my glasses when driving is a bit precarious to say the least.

Around how much should we expect these to be? I seem to remember QVC have done these types sunglasses before.

I've had a quick look on Amazon and they're betwee ten and twenty pounds.

On QVC between £30 - 40

I got a pair last year.

Love them!

Such good eye protection on cruises where the reflection can be unbearable.

I just bought new glasses with reactive lenses......wish I hadn't bothered, they seem to take so long to go clear again.

I should have stuck to my normal glasses + Fitovers!!

I find they are not dark enough in bright sun. Will be back to wearing sunglasses over my readers on holiday.

Just returned from a month in Australia, where I wore my QVC Fitovers all the time. They save so much faffing around with changing specs. I also have a complex prescription and need high index varifocal lenses so prescription sunglasses are out of the question due to the expense.
I'll definitely be getting the TSV ones.

I may go for these, they look quite stylish. I can't stand the reactive lenses either. They were a waste of money for me.

I bought a pair last year and although think they are good I bought a light colour pair which was a mistake as I have always felt that a darker pair would look neater.

So my advice would be to try but stick to a darker frame.

I bought something similar in Boots, I had a coupon so I can't remember how much they were. I love them and they fit neatly over my specs without the 'welder' look. In fact they are neat enough to wear on their own as sunglasses when Im wearing my contact lenses.

I fancy another style & colour, might have a look at these.

JPE Fitover Maui Sunglasses with Polarvue Lense & Case
Item Number: 158000
QVC Price £40.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

These stylish Maui unisex sunglasses from JPE feature polarised, grey-tinted PolarVue lenses that offer maximum UVA and UVB protection, and are designed to fit over the top of your day-to-day prescription spectacles. They're a stylish alternative to prescription sunnies or slow-to-react photochromic lenses so you won't have to sacrifice your vision just because the sun's come out, and make a grand pair of sunnies even if you don't wear corrective lenses.

Everything you need - your sunglasses come with a storage case, cleaning cloth and attachable neck cord so you can always have them at hand, without worrying about sitting on them!

Also suitable for contact lens wearers
Fits over frames up to (w x d): 13.9cm x 3.9cm (5.5" x 1.5")

Colour options:

Tortoise
Black
Pewter Stripe
Blue Blast
Ivory

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158000

Looking at JF, guest and the models, none of them suit the TSV, the shape is very harsh!!!

Latest posts

Back