Cuddl Duds (Fashion) TSV 13/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another fan of bamboo fibre here, it's anti bacterial so perfect for socks, they don't stink after a hard, sweaty day!

Cuddl Duds Comfortwear Pocket Detail Poncho
Item Number: 160444
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.98
P&P £3.95

A luxuriously soft, hooded poncho from Cuddl Duds featuring a kangaroo pocket at the front, a drawstring around the hood and seams to separate out the 3/4 length sleeves and keep you draught-free. With an asymmetric hemline that is longer at the back, this loungewear piece will add a lot of style to your dress-down days.

The softest touch - created in classic sweatshirt fabric with just the right amount of stretch, this hooded poncho is the ultimate relaxed loungewear. Plus, with a brushed feel on the inside it also offers cosy warmth.

Classic shades - in five subtle colour options this hoodie offers something for any taste. Fans of monochromes will want to opt for the Grey or Dark Charcoal; while those looking to add a hint of colour to their loungewear collection will love the Rhubard, Oatmeal and Denim-blue options.

Limitless looks - whether you throw it on when you take the dog for a walk, snuggle up in it on the couch or simply wear it as a cover-up when you're out and about, this poncho is perfect for in-between seasons, and will look great teamed with everything from a vest and shorts to a polo neck and jeans.

3/4 sleeves
62% polyester, 33% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest (from stitch line to stitch line): S-M: 105.4cm (41.5"); L-XL: 111.8cm (44"): 2XL-3XL: 124.5cm (49")
Length: S-M: 77.5cm (30.5"); L-XL: 78.7cm (31"); 2XL-3XL: 81.3cm (32")

Colour options:

Grey
Oatmeal
Rhubarb
Denim
Dark Charcoal

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.160444

I'm a big fan of casual clothes, but the TSV is strange! I'm getting Little Red Riding Hood vibes, or a monk perhaps, or art teacher's pinny :confused:

I'm a big fan of casual clothes, but the TSV is strange! I'm getting Little Red Riding Hood vibes, or a monk perhaps, or art teacher's pinny :confused:

Omg, that's exactly what I said to my husband! It looked a bit better on Catherine, who'd bitten the bullet and gone head to toe Cuddl, but the other lady had tried to team it with a smart outfit (to demonstrate more ways in which it could be worn, or because she'd really rather go naked than wear Cuddl Duds?), and it just didn't work at all.

Might have been mistaken, but I thought that I heard Catherine say that it was part of Comfy Clothing USA, in which case perhaps Ingrid would like to double up as brand ambassador? :wink:

Last edited:
From a quick glance at the tsv video this looks like it makes everyone look at least two or three sizes bigger than they are. The only one it looked good on was the very tall slim model. They should have had Jill Franks present it.

What an absolutely ugly, cheap looking garment. Is it for out and about? Is it nightwear? Is it loungewear? Is it by Carole Hochman? Who knows? Who cares? :mysmilie_15:

Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so flicked over to QVC. It is sometimes so boring I drop off again, thought I was having a nightmare. To be honest I thought the TSV looked like one of those thick heavy poncho tops with blanket stitching from the 70's. IMO it didn't look thin enough to layer, probably end up looking like Michelin man unless you are over 6ft tall and weigh 6 stone.

Looks like its from a spaghetti Western and the bad guy should be wearing one whilst sitting under a tree, sombrero on his head and rifle across his knee.

Not wanting to offend anyone who does like this, but it's ****** ugly as. I would not wear this out of the house. As a hoody over pjs to keep warm myself, but not to go out in public. lol!

It might be my ears but I'm sure Simon keeps calling it cuddle duddle. Can't say I blame him but you'd have thought someone would correct him.

Seems OK to me as a cosy cover up for mooching about at home. But I'm no style guru it has to be said lol.

What is it actually for? It doesn't cover you arms, so it can't replace your snuggly nightgown, which means you'd have to layer it up looking absolutely ridiculous. The material looks horrible too, ironically though, the name is a perfect match.

What on earth were they thinking with this thing that can only be described as a tent. They keep harping on about how it is layering without the bulk. What a load of cobblers. Not one of the presenters or models look nice in it, it adds bulk to everyone. It might be cuddly and it certainly is a dud!!!

Omg, that's exactly what I said to my husband! It looked a bit better on Catherine, who'd bitten the bullet and gone head to toe Cuddl, but the other lady had tried to team it with a smart outfit (to demonstrate more ways in which it could be worn, or because she'd really rather go naked than wear Cuddl Duds?), and it just didn't work at all.

Might have been mistaken, but I thought that I heard Catherine say that it was part of Comfy Clothing USA, in which case perhaps Ingrid would like to double up as brand ambassador? :wink:

Doesn't have quite the same mystery being Comfy Clothing as it would if they had stuck the YK name on it. I'm still shocked that everyone modelling this atrocity looks horrendous.

I caught the early morning hour of this show today, when the ponchos and trousers that were a cross between joggers and ordinary trousers were on. The prices weren't horrendous for these items, but the poor plus-size model looked as though she'd been poured into her pair - she needed the next size up, I'd say. I don't know why they take such delight in giving the models the wrong size to wear - particularly the plus sizes. It does nothing for the item in question.

QUOTE=boffy;865593]anather dud £36 for 4 pairs of socks[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back