Lola Rose TSV 18/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’d have thought pj’s would be a better option than stones around the neck. Surprised JR, DF and JK haven’t got book deals on Q. Perish the thought!

There will always be those who fork out on these expensive brands, but I think post virus there will be far less money around to spend on luxuries - even if it is a £60 necklace, so good luck to those who want to add to their 'collection', but I wont be buying whatever it is, and I'm not on the breadline.

There will always be those who fork out on these expensive brands, but I think post virus there will be far less money around to spend on luxuries - even if it is a £60 necklace, so good luck to those who want to add to their 'collection', but I wont be buying whatever it is, and I'm not on the breadline.
Very true. I’ve saved loads during lockdown through not going shopping on the DHS and not buying from QVC because of the poor delivery times as bemoaned on their FB page.

I’m hoping I can continue this trend after liberation day. I haven’t missed browsing in Marks or John Lewis and buying stuff that I don’t really do much with when I get it home.

In 'normal' times I rarely go to the DHS, but I confess to having severe withdrawal symptoms for my Aladdins cave that is Homesense !!!!! it knocks Bundleberry or whatever and the rest of the homeware shows into a cocked hat.

We had a few holidays booked and just before lockdown when the new summer stock came in I purchased thinking I would be ahead of the game never imagined that things would be the way they are so that’s money lost on clothes and deposits but when wecome out the other side it will be just a distant memory.

Like Brissles, the shops I would most like opened would be DIY and garden centres.

Oh that's awful, she must be in bits. My friend's mum passed in Barnet 3 weeks ago, and she was deprived a funeral of any sort. The poor lady was taken straight to the Crematorium, and my friend's only mourning will be when she picks up her mum's ashes. The saddest time ever and we are restricted to giving our loved ones the send off they deserve. Weddings can be postponed, and births is an event when we can look forward to seeing the new born at some time in the future, but funerals are like no other, we need to grieve now, not at a date in the future.

Attachments

• Lola TSV 1.jpg
    Lola TSV 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 232
I’ve never really understood the hype about LR, probably because I prefer more delicate jewellery than designs with large stones. However, I did buy one of their TSVs years ago. It was actually the final TSV before QVC moved to their new premises.

It was a delicate friendship bracelet but, after wearing it a few times, the cord between some of the beads frayed and so it was relegated to the “I won’t wear this again” bin. I’ve not bothered to buy anything from LR since.

Toril that was in the days when stuff was decent quality so imagine what it is like now where the string on the smaller beads is glorified sewing thread and won’t stay tight.

i like LR but the more recent items from Q and LR direct has been a let down. I buy the occasional item, usually older stock, from eBay if the price is good.

I bought some Lola bracelets when they first aired many many years ago some wear daily and they have lasted till now

Latest posts

Back