QVC Confirm Bye Bye Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet again someone asking about Decleor on their Facebook been a number over the past few weeks.

Reply today:

we aren’t stocking any future lines for Decleor, but you can find our current available items online at https://bit.ly/2Saf3vK. Stacey x
We all saw the writing on the wall, though. Change of ownership, Fiona Brackenbury leaving with no successor...
What a shame, though, as they used to be - in my opinion - the best value beauty range sold on Q.
The new owners seem to be intent on destroying the brand, to me...at least in this country.
Evidence? Reformulating everything; withdrawing from physical retail bar any spas using the brand...and they don't advertise. Q was a good advert for the brand, I feel.
R.I.P. Decleor!

Once one of my favourite brands & being ‘distraught ‘ once when I was going away and missed the Christmas TSV! Really? Since they were taken over I have not been mildly interested, I didn’t like the new packaging and the reports the formulations had been tweake.That sees off I would think one of QVCs biggest sellers.

I know the new formulations have been totally slammed as dreadful, especially the new version of Hydrafloral (why? just why?) but I do like the magnolia aromessence and prolagene gel. Having a bit of a scroll online I ended up on Trustpilot where the UK site has an 87% BAD review score! Terrible comments about very late deliveries and not replying to complaints. So I shall definitely not be buying direct! I am mainly keen to use prolagene as it lasts forever as an eye gel, but if I can’t buy it elsewhere I shall find something else. It sounds as if the whole UK side of the operation has gone to pot. I certainly noticed they were out of stock on numerous items at one point, and they still had the 2019 Xmas packaging showing at Xmas 2020 whereas the French site had different stuff. Perhaps as well as not wanting to supply department stores, they now no longer want to supply the UK as a whole. I shall look at allbeauty for my prolagene.

I wonder how come the "multi-award winning. qualified beauty expert, independent brand adviser, judge and consultant, and (according to the Daily Mail) the most powerful and influential woman in British beauty" hasn't managed to persuade Clarins to sell on Q. 🤔
Clarins more than likely want to be "select" and keep the Brand ethos. Clarins is a brand that has never had mass reductions or loads of deals. Some brands are like that.

AY has built her reputation on the back of Decleor - one of the first brands she brought to qvc, she has a soft spot for the brand. She must be upset that it’s not what it was. It’s a pity, there were some good products.
shame about Decleor I like everything they sold from their bath gels the new formulations were Aloe based and beautiful even though the reviews slated the formulation. Their moisturisers are beautiful as is the "Balms" Elemis has many followers so that means less customers for Decleor. But I prefer Decleor even the new formulations.

I cannot see Clarins coming to Q. They have counters in Boots and all department stores they don't need Q. Decleor was a spar salon brand and usually only a few department stores had counters. We had one in Debenhams, and they pulled out a few years back.

My skin did not like Decleor skin care after I developed rosacea. Still used and enjoyed their bath and body range

Once one of my favourite brands & being ‘distraught ‘ once when I was going away and missed the Christmas TSV! Really? Since they were taken over I have not been mildly interested, I didn’t like the new packaging and the reports the formulations had been tweake.That sees off I would think one of QVCs biggest sellers.
Mybe Q will get a new biggie in, or maybe, Estee Lauder are it? Tsv's soon?

I cannot see Clarins coming to Q. They have counters in Boots and all department stores they don't need Q. Decleor was a spar salon brand and usually only a few department stores had counters. We had one in Debenhams, and they pulled out a few years back.

My skin did not like Decleor skin care after I developed rosacea. Still used and enjoyed their bath and body range
Clarins to Q? Never.

I had a sample of their Lumiere cream, not asked for just given with other random samples :confused:

I ended up with a rash the following day.
Had to go to the shops, so thank goodness for my mask to cover it up 😷 😉

It took a couple of days to fade, what is in some of these supposedly high quality creams?

I`ve tried Clarins in the past. They used to do some special priced kits in Debenhams and you always got free sample sizes too. It was ok but nothing special in my opinion and I never bought it again.
I was the same with Decleor. I bought a tsv from Q but never bought the brand again.

Latest posts

Back