How much ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Bloom faux flowers are beyond exorbitantly priced.

A wild garden arrangement......... just look at the price 😂 😂 😂

I have all these flowers which I bought at various times from Dunelm / Homesense (TK Maxx) / B & M for my headband arrangements, so I know how much they cost per stem.

Perhaps I have the wrong hobby, and should invest in a few milk bottles and flog them at craft fairs instead.

Off for a Gin and T to get over the shock.

Blow me down. Those flower arrangements at 150 and 240 sold out 😲

Cost of living crisis ????? not in QVC land there 'aint.
That, to me is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on an arrangement that, after around 6 months I would be fed up with. Everyone to their own but that sum would keep me in food and petrol (just!) for a good few weeks.

Our weather is so bad I reckon. we are the equivalent of March not June so I expect my sweet pea will give me one flower around November!
Too hot where I live (small town outside Turin) for sweet peas, but oh, I wish! Even my geraniums are wilting in the afternoon heat. Today, temp will hit 34C. It seems months since we had a good downpour. I don't like this 'new' weather.

Too hot where I live (small town outside Turin) for sweet peas, but oh, I wish! Even my geraniums are wilting in the afternoon heat. Today, temp will hit 34C. It seems months since we had a good downpour. I don't like this 'new' weather.
Pity we can't swap weather. We get a few nice days at a decent temperature and then back to 17 degrees or even lower.
We are away this week and looks like it's going to be warm but then turning cool at the weekend.

I could do with a heatwave. It may force me to put my garden umbrella up.
I haven't put our cushions out on the furniture so far this year.

I ditched my patio furniture a couple of years ago - the ones with cushions. It was ok getting them out of the shed when it was sunny, but ohhh the faff of gathering them up when it rained to put them back in the shed. Yes they were showerproof, but a nightmare when wearing shorts - they would 'stick' to the flesh. Now I just have a couple of comfortable cheap chairs with a table. Oh, and my sun lounger.

This it sounds like sheer bliss where you live. I am so jealous! Italian food is my passion. I bet your veggies taste amazing with all that sunshine, unlike our supermarket tomatoes with almost zero taste ( I'm having a go at growing my own this year but need some sunshine!)

Pity we can't swap weather. We get a few nice days at a decent temperature and then back to 17 degrees or even lower.
We are away this week and looks like it's going to be warm but then turning cool at the weekend.

I haven't put our cushions out on the furniture so far this year.

This it sounds like sheer bliss where you live. I am so jealous! Italian food is my passion. I bet your veggies taste amazing with all that sunshine, unlike our supermarket tomatoes with almost zero taste ( I'm having a go at growing my own this year but need some sunshine!)

I ditched my patio furniture a couple of years ago - the ones with cushions. It was ok getting them out of the shed when it was sunny, but ohhh the faff of gathering them up when it rained to put them back in the shed. Yes they were showerproof, but a nightmare when wearing shorts - they would 'stick' to the flesh. Now I just have a couple of comfortable cheap chairs with a table. Oh, and my sun lounger.
That's all you need. I've got this thumping big wood and iron garden set. I'd love to replace it with a small, round table and chair in a bright colour. I only go out in the garden in the morning for coffee and a croissant. Too hot and too many flying bugs for a drink in the evening, and forget about lunch outside in the summer. But, it's a nuisance to think of lugging the old set out and having someone pick it up for the dump, so I put it off. Procrastination! I'll do it one day.

Latest posts

Back