Ophelia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love the reference to having a CSE in Film and TV Watching🤣. Youngsters won't know what a CSE is. As for the crystal meth😳🤣. I haven't laughed this much for ages so I thank you for that.
Duke of Cheese this is brilliant thanks for the laughs sir!
It was the not receiving a tweet from from Giant Haystack that did it for me! 😂😂😂

Well I turned on earlier only to see Ophelia presenting and thought oh,no. And I was right to think that, she's the same as far as I can see. I think some of it is the look on her face, she doesn't have friendly expressions unfortunately and even when she laughs it appears false. She was talking about the Dyson hair wrap (I think it was) and said you could "curl or straight" your hair and went on to say she was loving it. No she won't ever grow on me.

It was a competition between her and the other girl that started at the same time terrible with names...sorry! Shes not great but there're other presenter's that are no better maybe even worse than Ophelia. One that comes to mind is the small presenter with dark hair thats just come back from maternity leave. She is a million times more irritating and shes still on QVC. I wouldn't be pushing Ophelia out before some tbh.

Does anyone know what has happened to Annaliese they started at the same time.
I hope she’s left

It was a competition between her and the other girl that started at the same time terrible with names...sorry! Shes not great but there're other presenter's that are no better maybe even worse than Ophelia. One that comes to mind is the small presenter with dark hair thats just come back from maternity leave. She is a million times more irritating and shes still on QVC. I wouldn't be pushing Ophelia out before some tbh.
I disagree, if you mean Eilidh. I think she’s lovely but each to there own 😊

You mean this.........................

AND THIS...............

Ophelia Dennis​

TV Presenter​

Ophelia is a city girl at heart, born in London to Ghanaian parents she’s all about positivity, fun and loves to talk! Currently one of the main hosts on QVC, Ophelia is an experienced TV presenter of over 14 years.
She started her career in gaming, hosting Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat on the world’s first live interactive gaming show online and later Sky.
Ophelia has a background in Entertainment fronting Unreality TV: with her blogs, red carpet, and celebrity interviews increasing their online presence with over 500,000 YouTube views. She also featured on Channel 5 Inside Selfridges with her witty anecdotes taking centre stage.
Having been a presenter on the longest-running Psychic Interactive Show Psychic Today, on Sky for 9 years, working alongside some of the UK’s top and international Psychics, Mediums, and Astrologers, Ophelia has a wealth of knowledge on the spiritual world. She has a keen interest in Astrology, Chinese Astrology, and Numerology with a great understanding of tarot cards and crystals to meditation to chakras and affirmations.

Once referred to as a ‘one-woman production company’ Ophelia can present her own interviews, self-shot (on location & with green screen), and complete the edit too. Her BA Honours Degree in Film and TV Production certainly came in handy!
Not just positively fierce on-screen having clocked up thousands of ‘TV miles’ live on-camera, Ophelia has a black belt in Kickboxing and currently trains in Muay Thai. As a big fan of sports entertainment WWE, she was over the moon to receive a tweet from Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson!
She’s has a passion for fashion, beauty, crystals, prosecco, and sparkles, so it’s no surprise she’s living her dream on QVC.
For more information contact [email protected]
Positively fierce on screen 😂😂😂

Oh shes a nice lady but shes not better than Ophelia. They are not the best presenters in the team neither of them but Eilidh looks petrified and stumbles a lot. Maybe its nerves but shes been doing the same job for years.

She has left. She has posted on Instagram. I wonder if she jumped or she was pushed.
I would've thought that she left off her own bat, had this been this time last year then one may have wondered but she has since improved beyond recognition and as we've seen her presenting fashion on mainstream then I think she's decided that QVC's done it's job and that it's time to go! Good luck to her!

I really feel she is getting worse not better, I try to listen to her but her delivery toe curling and I can't bear it.

I turn off is she's on. Can't be doing with listening to the s t a c c a t o delivery.
I've noticed that and I think it's a new thing for her, as she used to gabble out an utter load of irrelevant tripe. I think it's a "tool" she's using to lengthen out relevant words and sentences so she's not left standing there like a rabbit caught in the headlights and feeling she's got to say something, anything, to fill space. I reckon she's been given some extra tutoring, and whilst I must say I see some improvement, it'll probably be a wee while before she's fluent, maybe she never will be, but she couldn't carry on the way she was going!

Latest posts

Back