Gail and Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yorkdel

Registered Shopper
OMG. Who the chuff had the bright idea of putting Gail Samways on with Chloe Everton????
I had to turn over after five minutes. Shouting, giggling and talking over each other like a couple of headache inducing, over excitable chipmunks.
Definitely got a headache now ,,,,,, šŸ˜Ÿ

Chloe Everton is another one on my list of presenters that have me reaching for the off switch the minute I see her on a show. Apart from her voice, its the way she constantly looks at herself in the monitor that gets my goat!!

She's like a scary domestic science teacher! Probably a shame I didn't have one of those in my schooldays as I might've learned how to cook lol! You wouldn't argue with her!!!
Aha! Mrs Marginson. OMG she wouldn't be allowed in schools these days. She used to come round "testing" your bakes and makes (eating them basically). I could not stand that woman, she was a bully of the first order. I was either cleaning ovens or standing outside the door. Not her favourite :oops: Gail Samways is a puppy in comparison.

CC

All true Merryone. I should write a book on "School in the 70's". I those days violence and bullying was carried out by the teachers. No one would believe it lol. If teachers carried on like today they'd be cancelled or jailed.

CC

Caught 30 seconds today...hanging off the side of the clothes rail staring into the monitor,swinging her leg...bored sh*tl*ss. I know Biagi & eyelash are a pain but at least they take part and actually do their jobšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

Who is eyelash?

She's like a scary domestic science teacher! Probably a shame I didn't have one of those in my schooldays as I might've learned how to cook lol! You wouldn't argue with her!!!
OMG. Memories of scary Miss Church, long since put to the back of my mind, have just come flooding back. I don't know why she taught cookery because she didn't like children (me in particular) although she did teach me that "a stew boiled is a stew spoiled". But despite her, I managed to feed a family of now healthy adults.

The food that Samways is dishing up on the Ninja TSV is appalling. The enormous burgers look disgusting and I'm not even vegetarian šŸ¤¢ not to mention thst brioche/pineapple creationšŸ¤¢...she shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen much less prepare this kind of rubbishšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Aha! Mrs Marginson. OMG she wouldn't be allowed in schools these days. She used to come round "testing" your bakes and makes (eating them basically). I could not stand that woman, she was a bully of the first order. I was either cleaning ovens or standing outside the door. Not her favourite :oops: Gail Samways is a puppy in comparison.

CC
Mine had to give me 10/10 for my pineapple upside down cake, it nearly killed her but it was perfection I must say. The previous week was Cornish pasties, the pastry cracked to heck, she scoffed as she passed, I blamed the weather as it was scorching but they tasted delicious, we had them for tea when I got home. My brother used to dive on my gingham covered basket :ROFLMAO:.

Our domestic science lessons were a hoot. My best memories was a friend of mine realising that her mum had accidentally supplied her with a couple of hard boiled eggs for her cakes, making bolognese sauce and I had been a bit cack handed with the tin opener for my tomatoes (no ring pulls back then) The teacher saw me trying to press down on the bit I'd managed to open, she dashed across shouting "No, stop" It was too late and by the time she reached my bench, she got herself absolutely showered in tomato juice, it was the laughing that got me sent out! The time that one of the swotty girls had just taken a couple of perfect looking apple dumplings out of the oven, I pretended I was going to run into her, but the shock made her drop the bliddy things on the floor and I was sent to the headmaster's office for a jolly good scolding. Finally during a lesson on kitchen economy, the teacher asked what would one do with left over butter/margarine wrappers I piped up "I'd throw them in the bin of course" she said "What a waste Susannah" and for some reason I shouted out "WAAAAAYSTE" I never did find out what she proposed one did with them as I was sent out again. Eventually I was told that I was not allowed choose domestic science as one of my "options" which was fine I wouldn't have chosen it anyway!

We were given out the wrappers to grease our baking tins etc in our classes! I thought that was pretty disgusting especially as the teacher kept them folded up in a tin.

Latest posts

Back