You Garden - Shaun Ryan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief - I'd have thought Shaun was far too low rent for QVC. I've seen a few other ex-IW demonstrators popping up on QVC - having been washed and had the necessary QVC-mandated improvements made to them: Lloyd with the waterless wash/wax, and Alan Ennis. Then there's the fragrant Juliet for Elizabeth Grant, and Nikki who does the No! No! and various other things started on IW.

Next we'll see Sheelagh and Lynn Harvey as models.

Good grief - I'd have thought Shaun was far too low rent for QVC. I've seen a few other ex-IW demonstrators popping up on QVC - having been washed and had the necessary QVC-mandated improvements made to them: Lloyd with the waterless wash/wax, and Alan Ennis. Then there's the fragrant Juliet for Elizabeth Grant, and Nikki who does the No! No! and various other things started on IW.

I see that ex QVC model Sharon is now the resident model on IW. Left Q under a bit of a cloud, and was on this forum for a while.

I see that ex QVC model Sharon is now the resident model on IW. Left Q under a bit of a cloud, and was on this forum for a while.
Sharon has been the House Model for TJC for a while now, which is probably how she’s ended up on IW.

Full circle for Shaun, I’m afraid, I remember him demoing some plastic repair stuff ( I think it was used to repair plastic handles etc) on QVC before he got the job on IW.

What is her surname?

IMG_8141.jpeg

I was really pleased to see Shaun Ryan on QVC today. I always liked him when he was on IW - just my view. The You Garden was quite a good show and I've bought tons of plants from them in the past. Never a problem if you need something replacing. I was up early to watch the garden shows today and all a thumbs up from me although I didn't buy anything (no cash just now).

CC

I was really pleased to see Shaun Ryan on QVC today. I always liked him when he was on IW - just my view. The You Garden was quite a good show and I've bought tons of plants from them in the past. Never a problem if you need something replacing. I was up early to watch the garden shows today and all a thumbs up from me although I didn't buy anything (no cash just now).

CC
I agree, C C - he was always the best presenter on IW. As a BA, he's freed from the 'check your baskets out' crap, and can actually concentrate on being genuine about plants and gardening instead. It's a clever move from him, I think.

OK I might be late to the party on this one, but just switched to qvc, and there us Sean from Ideal World suddenly being an expert on all things that grow! When did that happen ? Crash course behind the scenes, or has he gone on horticultural courses since IW crashed and burned.

Latest posts

Back