You Garden - Shaun Ryan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief - I'd have thought Shaun was far too low rent for QVC. I've seen a few other ex-IW demonstrators popping up on QVC - having been washed and had the necessary QVC-mandated improvements made to them: Lloyd with the waterless wash/wax, and Alan Ennis. Then there's the fragrant Juliet for Elizabeth Grant, and Nikki who does the No! No! and various other things started on IW.

Next we'll see Sheelagh and Lynn Harvey as models.
Too opinionated for Q. I still miss Tanya, Joy, Sharron and Goodie. All knew how to show the clothes properly.

Good grief - I'd have thought Shaun was far too low rent for QVC. I've seen a few other ex-IW demonstrators popping up on QVC - having been washed and had the necessary QVC-mandated improvements made to them: Lloyd with the waterless wash/wax, and Alan Ennis. Then there's the fragrant Juliet for Elizabeth Grant, and Nikki who does the No! No! and various other things started on IW.

Next we'll see Sheelagh and Lynn Harvey as models.
Apparently he had been on QVC in the past.

While Ideal World are often seen as more downmarket than Q, it is notable that in their timeslots, IW always spend more time per product, having fewer to show in the hour. In general, I think IW have always done a good job at more detailed presentations of what they are selling. For example with their DIY products you feel you can go and to a job following the presentation. On Q, just as the presenter gets to an important bit, the geniuses in charge tell them time's on that product and they have to move on.
IW also don't spend a load of time boring the viewers with personal anecdotes from bloated-ego pseudo celebs...
Q are slicker, for sure, and are disingenuous about pricing... but that is one area where IW in the past have been pretty shady at times.
I have enjoyed Beefi Keefie since he took over as the Vionics guest.
I also like Steve McDonald who does the Dyson vacs and fans. Sadly he's not going to depose Abbie as the Dyson hair product guest.
So welcome to Shaun, and I hope he does very well!

love this is still there

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 19.06.44.png

Latest posts

Back