Elemis TSV 11/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed online that Elemis are opening a sort of in store spa at Selfridges in Birmingham and Keeley is doing a couple of in store skincare sessions on two days this month both of which have sold out. Pity as I would have like to have attended and asked about old stock! But didn't want to spend £30 on the ticket cost albeit you apparently get a goodie bag, probably stuff they are trying to offload ;)

Having nearly used up all of my stockpiling (including the 30 years worth of Molton Brown) I'll have a nosy at this. I won't use the cleansing balm but it's still good value.

CC

I can tolerate most of the beauty reps but she is just insufferable, especially if she is on with All Genders and All Ethnicitys AY.
Totally agree with you both! Won't be buying - again. Have recently discovered Ren clean skincare, and Lumene from M and S. Using a Ren glow tonic with AHAs a few times as week, at night and my skin feels and looks great, even though I say so myself. Got a sample pot of Lumene night cream from M and S and it's good stuff, Nordic . When I next get a 20% off on my Sparks card I may invest.

Totally agree with you both! Won't be buying - again. Have recently discovered Ren clean skincare, and Lumene from M and S. Using a Ren glow tonic with AHAs a few times as week, at night and my skin feels and looks great, even though I say so myself. Got a sample pot of Lumene night cream from M and S and it's good stuff, Nordic . When I next get a 20% off on my Sparks card I may invest.
I’ve used the Ren tonic and it is good, maybe I’ll look at Nordic when I go shopping at M&S.

I’ve never used this one , you’re persuading me.
It’s absolutely brilliant. And if you use everything else in that set it’s well worth it. The only reason I’m not buying is I don’t like the rose balm (and want to try the new LE balm) and with the old stock saga, I need to use up my Elemis stash sooner rather than later.

But the mask is so hydrating…i used it the other day after a walk with the dog. My skin felt a bit wind burnt, and the mask made All the difference.
Have I talked you into it now? 🤨

A little bit off topic but I heard Caroline from LE say that she decants the instant boost tonic into a glass spray bottle, anyone ever done this ,it seems a good idea.
I saw that on Instagram!
I’m currently using the Elemis Ginseng toner (not nice) in the spray bottle, and I’m going to wash it and fill with IBST when it’s finished. I really like misting my face with toner, and it seems to work much better.

I noticed online that Elemis are opening a sort of in store spa at Selfridges in Birmingham and Keeley is doing a couple of in store skincare sessions on two days this month both of which have sold out. Pity as I would have like to have attended and asked about old stock! But didn't want to spend £30 on the ticket cost albeit you apparently get a goodie bag, probably stuff they are trying to offload ;)
Nearly out of date as well??🤭🤣

Strangely I didn’t like the Ginseng Toner, I’m debating wether to buy some glass spray bottles from Amazon.

I always loved the lavender toner and used for years. But, SA at my counter some years back in Debenhams said to move up to Ginseng, so I did. To be honest, I just loved the smell of the lavender one.

Latest posts

Back