Ben TSV 3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Ben TSV 4.jpg
    Ben TSV 4.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Ben TSV 5.jpg
    Ben TSV 5.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 155
Had a shirt like that in 1980s. Much as I liked it in my 20s, I won’t be buying in my ate 50s.
I did too, in fact I had more than one and I loved them, but neither of them looked so stiff and starchy as these do. Comfort is my number one priority these days, and this shirt does not look comfortable at all, so it's a no from me!

Ben de Lisi Stripe Shaped Hem Shirt
Item Number: 404393
QVC Price £51.96
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

Imagine heading out for a weekend brunch in this striped shirt from Ben de Lisi, paired with your favourite jeans and a denim jacket, or dressing it up with trousers and a smart coat for a day at the office. Its versatility is its strength, effortlessly transitioning from day to night and from work to play, making it a must-have for every wardrobe.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ben de Lisi Stripe Shaped Hem Shirt from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £51.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £15.
Feels as good as it looks - we love the soft feel and breathable comfort this shirt offers, all thanks to its cotton chambray fabric. As we start to look forward to the warmer months, it’s exactly what you’ll want but can still easily be layered over or under things when there’s still a chill in the air.
How to style - for a fashionable twist, try tucking it into jeans, trousers or skirts, or leave it loose for a more casual vibe. Featuring button fastenings all down the front, you can also go for the open shirt vibe with a simple tee underneath - or even a swimsuit when the beach beckons.
In your choice of colour - find a favourite (or three!) amongst our palette of classics and brights, which include Stone Stripe, Navy Stripe, Green Stripe, Red Stripe or Light Blue Stripe.
  • Long raglan sleeves with cuffs
  • Collar and front button fastenings
  • Dipped hemline
  • 98% cotton, 2% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Stone Stripe
  • Navy Stripe
  • Green Stripe
  • Red Stripe
  • Light Blue Stripe
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: 8: 109.2cm (43"), 10: 111.8cm (44"), 12: 114.3cm (45"), 14: 116.8cm (46"), 16: 120.7cm (47.5"), 18: 124.5cm (49"), 20: 128.3cm (50.5"), 22: 133.4cm (52.5")
  • Length: 8: 70.5cm (27.8"), 10: 70.8cm (27.9"), 12: 71.1cm (28"), 14: 71.6cm (28.2"), 16: 72.1cm (28.4"), 18: 72.7cm (28.6"), 20: 73.3cm (28.9"), 22: 74.1cm (29.2")

All measurements are approximate

I bought a classic shirt pale blue with fine white stripe, cotton with some stretch from M&S, £15.Just what I wanted slightly fitted, extra hidden buttons across the bust line, to prevent gaping.Not as long as this one but for the price great value.

I only saw Ben talking about a small blue jacket and he was so kind, he told us where we could wear it and what we could wear it with and he even said we could wear it with a little dress, well I'm sorry Ben but I don't have any little dresses, I'm a size 24, so won't be buying the jacket !!

I only saw Ben talking about a small blue jacket and he was so kind, he told us where we could wear it and what we could wear it with and he even said we could wear it with a little dress, well I'm sorry Ben but I don't have any little dresses, I'm a size 24, so won't be buying the jacket !!
That's what QVC calls 'expert fashion advice.'. They seem to call all articles of clothing 'little'.

I think he was wearing the TSV shirt...lol at the Norman Wisdom comparison. They showed a little blue Jacket in the hour but for some pointless reason it had highly decorated lining that nobody will see but added a good £20 -£30 onto how much the jacket was worth. It was £75 & postage and Alex K said that doesn't look like a £75 jacket there. I presume she was implying that it looked more expensive as opposed to less, but what is a £75 jacket supposed to look like? Not a polyester/viscose/elastin mash up I wouldn't think. Nothing beats this awful monstrosity of an outfit.
1707225689311.png
This get up is from Monsoon, $hitty green colour, half mast trews and borderline camel toe...what's not to love?!

He looks ridiculous! I know he thinks he’s edgy and cool, but slouching about in a too small jacket, with his shirt hanging out ( looking more like Norman Wisdom!) blowing his own trumpet telling us how talented he is doesn’t do it for me.
Agreed..for a fashion designer he's a right scruffy looking so'n'so..comes across as someone who loves himself imho.

💪 I second that! Silly Ben,back to Ibiza you go🙄

Latest posts

Back