Wipes TSV 5.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 0
FreshWipes Set of 8 Self Care Bundle with Body Wipes & Intimate Wipes
QVC Price £39.99
Todays Special Value Price £27.99
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Stay fresh with this bumper Self Care Bundle from FreshWipes, featuring five packs of Body Wipes in your choice of Grapefruit, Coconut or Unscented, plus three packs of unscented Intimate Wipes. These large wipes can help to offer you a full body cleanse when a bath or shower is difficult to achieve. Easy to use and with no need to rinse, they're great for using at home, or even popping in your bag or car to help cater to all your on-the-go cleansing needs.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this FreshWipes Set of 8 Self Care Bundle with Body Wipes & Intimate Wipes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £39.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £27.99 plus P&P, you're saving £12.
Stock up on your favourite FreshWipes - experience the freshness of this FreshWipes bundle again and again by selecting our Subscribe & Save option to receive 11 more shipments of this collection, at today's same amazing price!
  • Contains chlorhexidine
  • Not suitable for children under 3
  • Grapefruit wipes contain limonene
  • Avoid contact with the eyes
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Read pack before use

Body Wipe fragrances:
  • Grapefruit - Refreshing
  • Coconut - Moisturising
  • Unscented - Soothing (contains aloe vera)
Contains:
  • 5 x Body Wipes (12 per pack)
  • 3 x Intimate Wipes (10 per pack) - unscented and enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E
How to use:
  • Simply take one wipe and use to clean your body
  • No need to rinse

Reckon these would be any good for a 15 yr old with no sense of smell and frequently allergic to the shower?? Used to have eczema, so sensitive skin, as well. All thoughts listened to.

If they use them.

They're large and very wet. The Chlorhexidine in them might help any skin problems. I've just been prescribed a cream with this in it and it seems to be working.

I've used the unscented ones when I've not been able to shower. They do the job, make you feel a lot fresher and get rid of any body odour. They help stop it from coming back, too.

Good luck with the teen ;)

Not exciting but could be great for anyone in hospital or going to festivals, camping, sailing or backpacking… and if you have limited access to a bathroom due to personal health issues or just bad luck with household plumbing. Too expensive to be the only solution, but a great way to maintain personal hygiene standards when the alternative is staying unwashed.
Are Q hitting us up with the menopause sales pitch on this product? I hope not!

Latest posts

Back