So, Did You Watch? Dyson Airstrait

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes, the new wonder hair device from Dyson. And they even have reviews already, yes at £449+.

I got an email yesterday about it, why? No idea?

The poor model with the bob and she had never used it before and look what she can do! Her roots still damp and at one point had to be told she was holding it the wrong way round.

I was flicking around in ad breaks and caught the demo a few times.

Yes, the new wonder hair device from Dyson. And they even have reviews already, yes at £449+.

I got an email yesterday about it, why? No idea?

The poor model with the bob and she had never used it before and look what she can do! Her roots still damp and at one point had to be told she was holding it the wrong way round.

I was flicking around in ad breaks and caught the demo a few times.

I caught a bit of it and wasn't impressed. It seems to straighten out curls but it certainly doesn't give the sleek shine of straighteners so I would think it would be quicker to dry it with a hairdryer and then run straighteners over it, but each to their own. More money than sense springs to mind

For £450 there are big flaws with it. Sali Hughes did a good review of it on Instagram and showed the issues, main one being it is extremely difficult to dry roots with it as size/shape means you can't get it into the roots. Then there is the ridiculous plug, it is enormous and for many they will struggle to find a plug it will fit into as skirting boards will get in the way.

As soon as Dyson comes on, I change channels. I know that Dyson hair products are popular but, although I am fortunate in that I can afford them, I prefer to spend my money on other things. They also cost more than my Winter gas and electricity bills combined. 😳

I would have to be paid to watch Abi Horne, I don't really know why, but she is one of my unwatchable Guests, up there with Andi Peters and the Ultrasun AB.
I have always called her Abbi Liar because of all the lies she told when demonstrating tech products, when she obviously had no real understanding of them.

For example, decribing a radio as "British through and through" then she showed the back where it said "Made in China"! And then said it would charge the batteries in it, which it does not; I have 2 but bought elsewhere much chaeper.

I wonder what happened to the hairdresser they used to have on with Abby on the Dyson shows?
She appeared very regularly but seemed to stop during Covid and never returned.

I had a look at the reviews, and I am certain they are all from Dyson's own site, not QVC.

The best one is a woman who bought it in Mexico does not like it but would have to travel to the US to ship it back.
They are, they state '"customer review from Dyson underneath.

I wonder what happened to the hairdresser they used to have on with Abby on the Dyson shows?
She appeared very regularly but seemed to stop during Covid and never returned.
She left and became freelance

I find Abbi laughable because she obviously had straight, blond hair extensions put in her hair for affect. The dryer probably dries and straightens extensions as it does real hair, but she shouldn't be kidding people that her hair is all her own. The model with the natural cork screw curls (Emma?) straightened her hair on camera, but why? Her curls are beautiful and to be envied.

Although I have no desire to buy this, I thought I’d have a look at the videos. Have a look at the lady with the Afro. She straightens it, puts it into a bun and then adds a massive ponytail to it. Eh?!

I’ll stick with my Babyliss Big Hair. I absolutely love it. Today my Sainsbury’s delivery lady asked if I’d been to the hairdressers, but I’d just finished styling it myself. Made me feel great. Just wish they’d make it dual voltage.

I've seen a Revlon version that's a LOT cheaper but still only available in the US. Milabu on YouTube does a review comparing it to the Dyson version and there's not a lot of difference.

I have horrible, difficult hair that I really struggle to style. I've never been good at styling it but I have trouble lifting my arm and using my hand so the Revlon would make life so much easier. I use the Revlon One Step brush/dryer as it's so much easier than a brush and hairdryer. It does a number on my hair, though. I have to be careful as it fries it. My niece has the Dyson Airwrap. I've tried it and have to admit it doesn't fry my hair like the Revlon.

Latest posts

Back