Doll10 TSV 12/3/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it is the TCE powder, that is £34 so that makes value of TSV £115
It is, I misunderstood your posting at first because there are commas missing. :cool: Well, does anyone knwo and use the liquid filter and the TCS powder foundation already?Are they any good?

I just copied what DF had put hence the lack of commas!!!!
Yes, I know. But I misunderstood because there were no commas.

I got the last TSV, it was the first time I tried Doll and very impressed.
What I like about the foundations is that the lightest shade fits my skin tone. I am a fan of the Doll Skin foundation.:)

I've just seen Doris presenting three years ago, and claiming she is a doctor. Is she?
I've seen an article where she was described as a "wellness doctor" and she states that she was a chiropractor.
So I'm guessing she won't be carrying out brain surgery any time soon.

I've seen an article where she was described as a "wellness doctor" and she states that she was a chiropractor.
So I'm guessing she won't be carrying out brain surgery any time soon.
This makes sence, the chiropractors in the States need to do an exam every year to get the "Dr" title, and without a medial degree. Same with Eric Berg, he is a chiropractor, renews his "Dr" title every year.

Doll 10 4 Piece TCE Liquid Filter & Powder Foundation Collection
Item Number: 250944
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Give your beauty routine the ultimate upgrade with Doll 10's limited edition Four-Piece TCE Liquid Filter & Powder Foundation Collection. From the lauded TCE (This Covers Everything) range, you'll receive the brand-new Super Coverage Serum Powder and This Corrects Everything Liquid Filter Foundation, plus Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush in the shade Perfect Pink Flush, finished off with a powder puff, foundation brush and make-up bag. Get ready to achieve a radiant, flawless look with a hint of gorgeous colour, with this skin-perfecting make-up collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Doll 10 4 Piece TCE Liquid Filter & Powder Foundation Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £90 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you're saving £45.

Ace your base - create the perfect canvas for the rest of your make-up with the help of these TCE formulas. The new Super Coverage Serum Powder and This Corrects Everything Liquid Filter foundations are designed to give you buildable coverage that you can customise to suit your skin, leaving you with a smooth, flawless, non-cakey finish. The formulas can also be layered without settling into fine lines or clogging the look of pores.

A flush of colour - make your cheeks pop with the help of the Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush in Perfect Pink Flush, a must-have multitasker that'll work to melt into your skin and instantly enhance the look of your complexion. This formula can also be used on your lips and eyes, making it a versatile go-to for elevating your make-up look.

Must-have accessories - this limited-edition collection includes a Powder Foundation Brush and a pink TCE Full Coverage Powder Puff plus a gorgeous dark pink heart bubble make-up bag, making this edit the perfect collectable or a wonderful gift for the beauty buff in your life.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW TCE Super Coverage Serum Powder (8g) - in Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich and Rich. An ultra-creamy, lightweight, full coverage serum powder foundation that delivers a smooth, flawless, non-cakey finish
  • 1 x NEW This Corrects Everything Liquid Filter Foundation (30ml) - in Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich and Rich. A whipped, creamy formula that works to blur skin texture and provide a hint of coverage, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and looking radiant. Formulated with niacinamide, vitamin C and phyto collagen
  • 1 x Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush (4g) - in Perfect Pink Flush. This liquid-like cream blush is designed to melt into your skin to help create a natural-looking wash of soft-focus colour. Blendable and boasting a versatile formula, it can also be used on your lips and eyes. Infused with vitamin E, coconut oil and ginseng extract
  • 1 x Powder Foundation Brush
  • 1 x TCE Full Coverage Powder Puff - pink
  • 1 x heart bubble make-up bag - dark pink

TCE Super Coverage Serum Powder (8g) £34 direct cost £14.47
This Corrects Everything Liquid Filter Foundation £35 direct cost £14.90
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush (4g) £19 direct cost £8.09
Powder Foundation Brush £27 direct cost £11.49
TCE Full Coverage Powder Puff £8 direct, unsure if this is included with powder item, so not included.
heart bubble make-up bag no price located

Total £115 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
They did say however that the Foundation, Blush and brush were normally £67, couldn’t balance to this, they did have the foundation and brush as a set, so maybe QVC prices previously.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I saw a video on social media of Doris and Leigh (who used to be with Tarte) talking with someone about SPF and basically we shouldn't always use it, chemicals etc......I wasn't surprised at Leigh but thought Doris was more educated/sensible.

You can get non-chemical sun SPF. I remember it was very popular a few years back.
Yep there are some good mineral SPFs, I have had to use one recently due to my skin throwing a wobbly!! Really does seem to be many jumping on the 'no spf' bandwagon at moment, first Liz Earle, the person not the brand and now many others!!!

I saw a video on social media of Doris and Leigh (who used to be with Tarte) talking with someone about SPF and basically we shouldn't always use it, chemicals etc......I wasn't surprised at Leigh but thought Doris was more educated/sensible.
That’s disappointing, but these people are self-proclaimed ‘experts’ when it comes to skin; they have little real world knowledge of dermatology or cosmetic science. Doris is a massive Trumpist too apparently. Maybe Donnie sent her some bleach during lockdown.

Latest posts

Back