Doll10 TSV 1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Doll10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 286
  • Doll10 TSV 3.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 284
Oh wow, not another one of these buffing brushes, I already have several at home. I am not quite sure if I need the tinted primer, I asekd myself the same question last year when it was a TSV but when I saw that you use it more or less as a foundation, I decided it would be a no for me.

I'm hoping the tinted primer will be enough for me over the Summer; I've been using a Mally primer in previous years which is fine for most days over my SPF.
If I need more coverage I use S Korean Missha foundation because it has high SPF and really works on my skin.

Confession: I have a "Wardrobe" of foundations (in QVC speak) and most have their place, like the It Cosmetics CC, Tarte, LG B&B, before I get to the high street offerings.

In my defense....nah don't have one, I have a foundation addiction!

I'm hoping the tinted primer will be enough for me over the Summer; I've been using a Mally primer in previous years which is fine for most days over my SPF.
If I need more coverage I use S Korean Missha foundation because it has high SPF and really works on my skin.

Confession: I have a "Wardrobe" of foundations (in QVC speak) and most have their place, like the It Cosmetics CC, Tarte, LG B&B, before I get to the high street offerings.

In my defense....nah don't have one, I have a foundation addiction!
Have you tried the new IT cosmetics Nude Glow yet 😊I’m tempted.

Doll 10 Dollskin 5 Piece Genius Essentials Collection
Item Number: 247794
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Become a make-up genius with four next-gen Doll 10 formulas, including the new Doll Skin Genius Tinted Under Eye Treatment in a choice of six shades to help brighten and hydrate your delicate eye area. Complete with Doll Skin Genius Tinted Serum Primer, Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush and Effortlash Mascara, plus an expert face brush, this collection has all you need to be top of the beauty class

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Doll 10 Doll Skin 5 Piece Genius Essentials Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £70.00 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.97 plus P&P, you're saving £28.03.

Care while you conceal - the new Doll Skin Genius Tinted Under Eye Treatment is here to illuminate your look while providing refreshing hydration - perfect for early morning starts or if you could have used a few more hours of sleep! The ceramic tip provides cooling relief while the lightweight texture helps to blur and brighten the look of dark tones and discolouration.

Six appeal - lengthening, volumising, conditioning, curling, styling and separating your lashes - just two coats of Effortlash Mascara will completely transform your look and this formula will also hold a curl, style and separate your lashes without ever clumping or flaking.

Shades to suit you - both the foundation and concealer come in six shades to match all skin tones. Depending on the shade you choose, you’ll receive a Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush blusher to complement your look. Shades Fair to Medium will receive Peach Flush, a delicate peach-pink hue, while shades Tan to Rich will receive Peony Flush, a rich and deep neutral-toned pink.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Doll Skin Genius Tinted Under Eye Treatment (10ml) in a choice of Fair, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Deep or Rich - with a cooling ceramic head applicator, this silky make-up and skincare hybrid works to illuminate, conceal and hydrate your delicate under eye area
  • 1 x Doll Skin Genius Tinted Serum Primer (29ml) in a choice of Fair, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Deep or Rich - works to prepare skin ahead of make-up application and features a silky texture formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with oat B glucan, aloe vera and cucumber extract. Suitable for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Effortlash Mascara (12ml) in Black - combines a unique gel formula and an innovative brush to help deliver lashes that appear thicker, longer, and more voluminous, while being beautifully separated and clump-free. Enriched with beeswax, vitamin E and jojoba esters
  • 1 x Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush (4g) in Peach Flush or Peony Flush - a creamy colour balm that delivers a healthy-looking flush of hydrating colour - buildable, blendable, and easy to apply. Peach Flush pairs with shades Fair, Light/Medium and Medium, while Peony Flush pairs with Tan, Deep and Rich.
  • 1 x Skin Buffing Brush - the custom-designed Skin Buffing Brush blends the formula seamlessly into skin for a traceless, undetectable finish

29ml Doll Skin Genius Tinted Serum Primer RRP £32.65 cost £11.50
10ml Doll Skin Genius Tinted Under Eye Treatment RRP £25.11 cost £8.85
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Colour RRP £16.73 cost £5.89
Effortlash Mascara RRP £20.09 cost £7.08
Skin Buffing Brush RRP £30.13 cost £10.61

Total RRP £124.71 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
All Prices Taken & Converted from $ into £, thanks to SCW for this.

Well ,8.30 last night I decided to order the TSV and was quite surprised the first 3 colours were all available. Don't know about the darker colours as I only wanted medium.
I then realised I had a new card so had to ring CS to give them the details. Spoke to a very nice young man so just waiting for despatch date.
Placed an order with Amazon on 2nd March with 48 hour tracking delivery with RM and it still says picked up by RM on 2nd. It has a tracking number so RM has got to have lost it somewhere. At least Amazon keep you informed and if I don't get it today (fat chance with the snow),I can get a refund on Monday. Wish QVC were more up to date so archaic.
I hate anything coming with RM the service lately us diabolical.

Latest posts

Back