Philip Kingsley TSV 9/3/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use it most mornings as I literally put some in my palm, rub them together till it foams, smooth it through my hair which seems to go from frizzy to smooth instantly and then rinse it off. I tried the L'Oreal wonder water when it was offer not long after it came out but it didn't seem to have the same de-corseing properties. I probably still have it so should maybe give it another try.

I wouldn't bother if you're having good results with the Moremo. It must be different to the L'Oreal as that won't foam.

I'm tempted to try the Moreno now 😩

I really must stop looking for the next best thing especially on my hair.

I wouldn't bother if you're having good results with the Moremo. It must be different to the L'Oreal as that won't foam.

I'm tempted to try the Moreno now 😩

I really must stop looking for the next best thing especially on my hair.
Me too alter. I'm terrible for buying something, trying it a couple of times, not liking it and leaving it in the cupboard. I then find it years later and try it again and it's wonderful - sometimes. This happened with the Moremo. I tried it for a while but wasn't sure so it got abandoned for the next best thing. I started using it again after I'd seen it on the telly and, like I said, I do find it very good. It might be that my hair is probably quite a bit shorter than it was when I first tried it, or it could just be the magic of the cupboard :) :):)

Me too alter. I'm terrible for buying something, trying it a couple of times, not liking it and leaving it in the cupboard. I then find it years later and try it again and it's wonderful - sometimes. This happened with the Moremo. I tried it for a while but wasn't sure so it got abandoned for the next best thing. I started using it again after I'd seen it on the telly and, like I said, I do find it very good. It might be that my hair is probably quite a bit shorter than it was when I first tried it, or it could just be the magic of the cupboard :) :):)

I am incredibly relieved to read this. I thought I was the only one with a (erm, several!) magic cupboard(s!).

I can't get mine to shine but my hairdresser blow dries it to a blindingly glossy curtain. There's obviously a knack to it but I can't get it right.
I know the feeling .. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I give shampoos to hubby if I don’t like them … the latest offering being the new heal essence Rose 🌹 one … 😂make my hair frizzy 😁

I give shampoos to hubby if I don’t like them … the latest offering being the new heal essence Rose 🌹 one … 😂make my hair frizzy 😁
Herbal essence even 🙄lol

Unfortunately mine has very little hair and just uses his shower gel. Some do find there way to one of my daughters but they have very different hair to me and so don't often appreciate them.

Reviews aren’t great for this set.
Lots saying they can’t smell anything much.
I got one but I don’t want to open it until I need it and this is still a good value set despite that.

Latest airing with Flinty on the elasticizer refers to a subtle fragrance. 👀

Latest posts

Back