Philip Kingsley TSV 9/3/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philip Kingsley Sicilian Lemon & Bergamot Shampoo & Conditioner & Maximizer TSV 09/03/24

500ml Shampoo RRP £41 + post
500ml Conditioner RRP £46 + post
250ml Maximizer RRP £29 + post

Total RRP £116 + post

Attachments

• PK TSV 1.png
    PK TSV 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I bought loads of the kits for dry hair. Came with all the extreme products which are very expensive 4 items in each bundle

I've had the taste of lemon in my mouth since Pancake Day so might try this set.

I've used Elasticizer for decades but it doesn't seem to be working for me any more. My hair is in a terrible state so I'm looking for something a bit... more. I had a sample of Sisley's hair mask that gave me that OMG new hair feeling but at £80 a tube it's way out of my reach. I've made it last 3 uses, though, and am saving the last bit for a special occasion.

I've never tried PK shampoo and conditioner. Would anyone recommend?

I’m going to end up buying either this or the elasticizer despite hating the packaging of the latter.
Love lemons and PK products are as good as they were years ago IMO.

I've had the taste of lemon in my mouth since Pancake Day so might try this set.

I've used Elasticizer for decades but it doesn't seem to be working for me any more. My hair is in a terrible state so I'm looking for something a bit... more. I had a sample of Sisley's hair mask that gave me that OMG new hair feeling but at £80 a tube it's way out of my reach. I've made it last 3 uses, though, and am saving the last bit for a special occasion.

I've never tried PK shampoo and conditioner. Would anyone recommend?
Have you tried the LE hair mask as an option.
I haven’t but I am tempted.

I had a sample years ago but I have really difficult hair. It's fine but curly and very dry. With oily roots to boot. And it's falling out. And can I have regular menopausal alopecia? No! I have to have extra special alopecia of the auto-immune type :mad:

I don't go out a lot as I'm on the drugs that lower immunity (though they're not helping the hair loss - unless they are and it'd be a LOT worse without), so I have to avoid being around crowds, blah, blah.

When I do go out I'm vain enough to at lest make what I have left look better. Sigh. I'm longing for a tube of that Sisley mask. Wonderful, amazing stuff.

I think I will go for this. I have only tried a couple of the PK shampoos and conditioners but have liked them all. Use the Elasticizier and like that too. My hair is short and fine, and coloured and its seems to keep it in a good condition.

I tried a sample of elasticizer a few years ago. I didn’t like it at all. It left my hair looking dull and lank so I binned the rest of it.
I must admit it made my hair very dry .. even used lots of conditioner and leave in but .. after a while I avoided it

Is the shampoo body building .. moisture or normal please ? Thank you in advance

Ouch! I know they're large sizes but it's a lot to splash out. I probably will give it a go but I'd rather smaller bottles at a cheaper price just as a first-time buyer.

Plus I get bored using the same stuff all the time. Anybody else get bored like me?
Some smaller size kits on Brand Alley including this one...may be worth a try?

Some smaller size kits on Brand Alley including this one...may be worth a try?

Thank you. I'm very tempted but tempted even more by what I imagine the lemon one smells like.

I'll probably love the products but loathe the smell. That's so me!

I tried PK when it first came to QVC, a 3-piece kit on special offer. Really did not rate elasticizer and the shampoo for such a high-end brand etc used SLS a very cheap foaming agent. Which does make my head itch. There is normally quite a lot of PK in TK Maxx including the 500mls sizes and elasticizer too.

Latest posts

Back