500ml Carabao Mango & Hibiscus Combination Conditioner RRP £72 + post
150ml Elasticizer RRP £36 + post

Total RRP £152 + post

Attachments

• PK TSV 1.png
    PK TSV 1.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 111
Thanks for the info SCW.
This one is my favourite PK scent, hope it goes on pre sale.

Is Philip Kinsley really a professional brand or is it just good marketing? I have used their products and they seem fine, all be it expensive. I was looking at Redken as everyone always raves about them. They are expensive too but they are a "professional" brand and are often in salons I have never seen Philip Kingsley in salons.

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Carabao Mango & Hibiscus Collection TSV 02/09/23

500ml Carabao Mango & Hibiscus Weightless Shampoo RRP £44 + post

Total RRP £152 + post
Is that not the price for a litre of conditioner? not 500ml. Seems a bit extreme.

500ml Carabao Mango & Hibiscus Combination Conditioner RRP £43 + post

Total RRP £123 + post
updated due to the website only giving one size previously

Is Philip Kinsley really a professional brand or is it just good marketing? I have used their products and they seem fine, all be it expensive. I was looking at Redken as everyone always raves about them. They are expensive too but they are a "professional" brand and are often in salons I have never seen Philip Kingsley in salons.
He was a hair expert not a hairdresser okay, I cannot spell it trichologist think that is right? So he had a place in London appointment only for hair and scalp problems. I always remember he had a Monday column in the Daily Mail way back, giving advice, he was really dismissive of high-end hair care brands yet his shampoos first ingredient was SLS a really cheap ingredient, and he charged big money for it. I did try a set when he first came to QVC but was not impressed so never bought again.

I tried a “starter kit” of PK’s products from Marks & Spencer’s. I didn’t like any of it and was particularly disappointed with the Elasticizer. According to the hype on QVC it should have been perfect for my type of hair but I didn’t see any improvement whatsoever.

Total RRP £152 + post
There is a choice of fragrances in the TSV

Rose & Lychee
Egyptian Jasmin & Mandarin
Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom
Carabo Mango & Hibiscus

He was a hair expert not a hairdresser okay, I cannot spell it trichologist think that is right? So he had a place in London appointment only for hair and scalp problems. I always remember he had a Monday column in the Daily Mail way back, giving advice, he was really dismissive of high-end hair care brands yet his shampoos first ingredient was SLS a really cheap ingredient, and he charged big money for it. I did try a set when he first came to QVC but was not impressed so never bought again.
He was a strange little man with a dead ginger rat on his head. Not someone I’d pay a fortune to see for hair advice!

Looking at the tv guide for today, this seems to be launching at midnight, there is a fashion hour listed for 9pm.
It's not on the website yet either.

What's going on :unsure:

Philip Kingsley 3 Steps Body, Volume & Hydration Collection
Item Number: 248823
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £3.95

Show your hair the love and care it deserves with the Body, Volume & Hydration three-piece collection from the experts at Philip Kingsley. This incredible set is available in four gorgeous fragrance options, and features full-size versions of Body Building Shampoo, Moisture Balancing Conditioner and the iconic Elasticizer treatment. Whether you're in need of a volume boost or a much-needed hydration hit, this three-step haircare collection has got your locks covered.
*A great saving: : If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you'd pay £123. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £43.98 plus P&P, you're saving £75.07.
Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would help replenish her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling on movie sets.
No compromise - helping to deliver intense moisture and a serious volume boost to your locks, the Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner work in harmony to give you hair that looks and feels amazing.
Make your choice - take your pick from these four fruity, floral blends to elevate your haircare ritual and leave your hair smelling divine - Carabao Mango & Hibiscus, Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom, Rose & Lychee and Egyptian Jasmin & Mandarin.
Contains:
  • 1 x Elasticizer (150ml) - this renowned deep conditioning, pre-shampoo hair mask delivers a rush of hydration inside the hair cuticle and helps increase manageability, while working to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft and seal in moisture, to give hair a sleek, silky texture and shiny look. Suitable for all hair types including colour-treated, permed and dry hair. Contains hydrolysed elastin, castor oil, olive oil and glycerin. Comes with a pump dispenser
  • 1 x Body Building Shampoo (500ml) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Suitable for men and women. with fine textured, limp, lightweight flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair, even when used frequently. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose
  • 1 x Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair or fine processed hair. Formulated to deliver moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to provide painless and easy detangling. Contains wheat protein, silicone and hydrolysed elastin

Fragrance options:
  • Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom - this uplifting fragrance is inspired by ancient rituals of aromatherapy that are practised to help balance the body, mind and soul. With top notes of orange blossom, apricot and clementine, mingling with heart and base notes of geranium, ylang ylang, vanilla and sandalwood, this complex and calming scent will transform your haircare regime into a truly luxurious experience
  • Carabao Mango & Hibiscus - transport your senses to a far-flung destination, creating a welcome moment of escapism from the everyday. Inspired by the tranquillity of a tropical oasis, Carabao Mango & Hibiscus has been formulated with a fruity, floral fragrance, so you can indulge in that moment of self-care and serenity you deserve
  • Rose & Lychee - inspired by ancient ayurvedic beliefs, balancing Rose & Lychee has been created with a unique fragrance to help bring equilibrium and wellbeing. Expertly blended using scents prescribed in ayurvedic rituals, rose, Bengal lychee, wild cedarwood, royal saffron and Sicilian amber
  • Egyptian Jasmin & Mandarin - inspired by the holistic practice of aromatherapy, Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin is an uplifting fragrance. Flowering through the night in luminous bloom and hand-picked in bud at sunrise, Egyptian Jasmine's distinctive floral aroma inspires serenity and calm, while zesty mandarin, the sweetest of all citrus oils, leaves you feeling revitalised

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you'd pay £123

Elasticizer 150ml £36 direct cost £14.03
Shampoo 500ml £41 cost £15.98
Conditioner 500ml £46 cost £17.92

The price of £123 quoted seems to be for the normal shampoo & conditioner not the scented ( I checked prices for the weightless shampoo & combination conditioner) so have used those figures to balance. Cost £47.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back