Gatineau TSV 16/3/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau 4 Piece Collection TSV 16/03/24

250ml Collagene Expert Hydra Essence RRP £100 + post (based on RRP of £46 for 120ml)
50ml Defilift 3D Toned Cream RRP £105 + post
30ml Defilift Active Firming Serum RRP £TBC + post
10ml Defilift Volumising Lip Treatment RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £237 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.png
    Gatineau TSV 1.png
    733.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Gatineau TSV 2.png
    Gatineau TSV 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Gatineau TSV 3.png
    Gatineau TSV 3.png
    902.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Gatineau TSV 4.png
    Gatineau TSV 4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I’ve been using the Hydra Essence in the mornings before a serum, and I like it a lot. I prefer it to the Elizabeth Grant night-time one which is in the blue bottle. I wonder if I can justify the cost…

Gatineau Defi Lift Firm and Plump 4 Piece Collection
Item Number 250433
QVC Price £160.00
TSV Price £75.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pay £18.99

Looking to enhance your daily skincare regimen? Then this four-piece Defi Lift Active Firm and Plump Collection from Gatineau is the way to go, featuring a new hydrating serum you'll find first at QVC, along with an ultra-luxurious lip balm to help moisturise, plus an exclusive supersize launch currently only available at QVC of Collagene Expert Hydra Essence, along with customer-favourite Defi Lift 3D Toned Cream. Tailored for mature skin types, this targeted collection works to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £302 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £75.96 plus P&P, you're saving £226.04.

New for you - add some newness to your skincare collection with Defi Lift Active Firming Serum, currently only available at QVC. It offers a gorgeous formula created with deep ocean Bacillus ferment and Tetrapeptide technology. This formula helps effectively hydrate and add a dewy, bouncy look to your complexion.

High performance skincare - the Defi Lift 3D range is a collection of products designed to target the visual signs of skin ageing, working to tighten, tone and redefine the look of the complexion. Cleverly using Plant Protein Technology taken from wheat, soy and corn, Gatineau's Defi Lift range is also designed to help the skin look plumper and more hydrated for a more youthful and glowing appearance.

Stock up your stash - once you start using your new Gatineau collection, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same incredible collection in 60 days' time, all at today's brilliant price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Defi Lift Active Firming Serum (30ml; full size) - developed with deep ocean Bacillus ferment and Tetrapeptide technology. This lightweight yet effective serum works to leave skin looking and feeling more plump, smooth and hydrated
1 x Collagene Expert Hydra Essence (250ml; supersize) - a balancing, collagen-infused essence. This formula works to visibly plump and balance the complexion, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for supple, youthful-looking skin. Enriched with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and Tripeptide-5, plus phyto-collagen
1 x Defi Lift 3D Toned Cream (50ml; full size) - a rich, triple-action formula designed to help moisturise your skin while working to promote the look of a more refined, toned and plumped complexion. Enriched with Plant Protein technology, encapsulated hyaluronic acid and soy proteins
1 x Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment (10; full size) - a plumping, ultra-moisturising lip balm formulated with Tripeptide technology, plus hyaluronic acid and shea butter

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252029

I've still got the last Gatineau TSV unopened and as much as I'd like to try the essence, I won't be tempted by this. I've just watched the demo and I'm wondering if Andrew has had a bit of a weave - the front of his 'hair' is a different colour from the rest of his head and it sits perfectly. Oh for the days of T-Callers when I could have phoned in and asked. :unsure:

I've still got the last Gatineau TSV unopened and as much as I'd like to try the essence, I won't be tempted by this. I've just watched the demo and I'm wondering if Andrew has had a bit of a weave - the front of his 'hair' is a different colour from the rest of his head and it sits perfectly. Oh for the days of T-Callers when I could have phoned in and asked. :unsure:
Yes, same here! Only used the skin peel stuff (very good) from the last TSV so it's a no from me too. I'm getting good at saying no, mind you it's become easier since the prices have increased, £80 is still alot imo.

I think Andrew has been wearing a 'rug' on the top of his head for many years. I like him and I like his products as well.

If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK you'd pay £302

Defi Lift Active Firming Serum 30ml in the presentation Debbie said £75 on its own, cost £19.85
Collagene Expert Hydra Essence 250ml £46 for 120ml so approx £95.83 (£90 at Q), used £90 to balance to £302, cost £23.81
Defi Lift 3D Toned Cream 50ml £105 direct cost £27.78
Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment 10ml £32 direct cost £8.47

The email I received stated the value was £306, balanced to £302, cost £79.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Got there in the end.

On the show I watched it was Chloe, which was bad enough. I just whizzed through and only looked properly at the TSV presentation. I then bought it, 🤭.
Mine came yesterday so I have put it all on this morning, along with the eye gel and neck creme because it seemed daft to leave those bits out if I was going to splash the cash. All have gone on well and face seems fine so far. We'll see what difference a few days makes, although I am half hoping they will be rubbish as I'm not sure anything would justify the full price of each. Time will tell :(

wandering around ebay recently and was amazed to see loads of Gatineau, Elemis, Liz Earle etc. And so many more. I wonder if these are genuine, anyone tried?
I ordered some Gatineau and checked the code on the product to see if genuine and the date of manufacture, all good.
Yep I usually contact seller to ask the batch code then decide if I will purchase

Latest posts

Back