Liz Earle Skin Repair Hydrating Serum Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought this when it first launched and still have most of it left .Personally I don’t find it at all hydrating but perhaps it is meant for a much younger skin than mine?
I’m using it now… and I agree it’s not really doing much for my skin at all. And I find it a bit tacky on my skin…. I will use it up but won’t buy it again.

I do agree that it’s meant for younger skin… I’m in my 60’s and Superskin is much more suited to my skin.

What is the difference with this one and the other serum that was on offer.
The other one was the Superskin serum. And I didn't know at all that there was also a serum in the regular skin care line. If I had to choose, I would always go for superskin.:)

The other one was the Superskin serum. And I didn't know at all that there was also a serum in the regular skin care line. If I had to choose, I would always go for superskin.:)
The regular serum was introduced with the regular night hydrating cream.

I didn't know that. But to my excuse, if I use LE, it's always Superskin. Haven't used it for a long while because of the changes that were made, but bought the TSV in November/December (?) last year and then also the serum so I am ready to come back to LE.

I don’t find the super skin serum very moisturising either … I bought one to try when it was on offer but have gone back to the Clinique serum

Latest posts

Back