Lyndsay ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's gone because she's doing all that Chakra healing nonsense sort of stuff I believe.
Whatever your opinions are on that, I'm interested in it, BUT, don't have the mindset for it to 'work' on me, if that makes sense. It does seem to have taken a hold with some presenters though, Lynn, for one. So, she could have stayed. Having said that, if she was / is of the "loving" mind, maybe she saw things in the company that went against her principles.

Whatever your opinions are on that, I'm interested in it, BUT, don't have the mindset for it to 'work' on me, if that makes sense. It does seem to have taken a hold with some presenters though, Lynn, for one. So, she could have stayed. Having said that, if she was / is of the "loving" mind, maybe she saw things in the company that went against her principles.

I think its a load of old nonsense to be honest. There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that it works.

Yes, I do believe minerals have some health benefits - after all, we consume them in our diet every day (iron, magnesium, etc).

BUT they have to enter the bloodstream (ie, be swallowed).

I do not believe that balancing a gemstone on your big toe, or placing something under your pillow, will suddenly rid the word of rabies, cancer and ingrowing toenails.

Another cracker of a word salad with a dressing of BS from LC just now, introducing Black Spinel (again...). The world of Lindsey Carr logic goes like this...

Black Spinel has the same crystal structure as a diamond so when you cut red Spinel in a round brilliant it looks like a red diamond, purple Spinel looks like a diamond. If you looked at prices of black diamonds in the same sizes as we've got for you, you'd be looking at tens of thousands of pounds...

So much wrong with all of that. Really. Sadly, it sounds plausible if you didn't really know or listen.

🤔🙄

Lindsey Carr's brain cell was trying its best earlier this afternoon.

She sold a 'Nimalani' ring and said. "This is brand new - it's never been on before" - followed by "This is the best deal we've ever done on this piece"

Well yeah Lindsey, it would be if it's never been on before...................

Lindsey Carr's brain cell was trying its best earlier this afternoon.

She sold a 'Nimalani' ring and said. "This is brand new - it's never been on before" - followed by "This is the best deal we've ever done on this piece"

Well yeah Lindsey, it would be if it's never been on before...................
Yet another 'can't pronounce words' person? Let's see. Labdorite, Amaz-on-ite to name but two, and I know Jim can't say Nilimani either.

Yet another 'can't pronounce words' person? Let's see. Labdorite, Amaz-on-ite to name but two, and I know Jim can't say Nilimani either.
Lindsey comes out with eight kinds of nonsense and struggles to pronounce words she's using every time she's on the box. Sometimes I do wonder about her....

I can't watch for more than 2 minutes when she's on because I find her so annoying. Years ago, when they had some decent presenters who had good knowledge of what they were selling she wouldn't have made the cut. It just illustrates again how low they've sunk.

Well thank goodness that's over for a short while. After all the times that Lindsey Carr said "sayul", I was close to going outside to punch a ladybird. 😬
That's definitely one of the words she can't get her teeth around! Another one is 'all' - which I've noticed comes out as a cross between 'all-well' and 'hall'. She drags out individual words so much that we'll need a translator soon to work out what she's on about - and in the meantime we could be missing out on the jade bargain of the century (although I have to admit this is doubtful).

in the meantime we could be missing out on the jade bargain of the century (although I have to admit this is doubtful).

Not a chance of that. If he sells it too cheaply, the 'Chinese are screaming out" for Jadeite - so they'll no doubt snap the lot up.

You know, the same Chinese that sold him their s**t in the first place.......

Not a chance of that. If he sells it too cheaply, the 'Chinese are screaming out" for Jadeite - so they'll no doubt snap the lot up.

You know, the same Chinese that sold him their s**t in the first place.......
Probably what the Chinese are actually screaming out for is for Jade to take the jade and clear off. They must be as sick of it as the viewers are.

Latest posts

Back