Lyndsay ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if what they are doing is in fact emptying the so called vault of high prices tat with the occasional sort of decent item coming through. It will be better than a sale, making As much as they can while they can before April, and before starting something new or channel?? As someone said the David Harry web site is full of nothing! I just find it weird, the low grade items and long monologues which fill in time. Just my thought that they maybe ready for off with the old and ready for the new!!!
Considering the mountains of old toot Mr Sloth has been inundating Gemporia with over the last couple of years, I dread to think what he'd do in a business all of his own 😬

Considering the mountains of old toot Mr Sloth has been inundating Gemporia with over the last couple of years, I dread to think what he'd do in a business all of his own 😬
Stand chatting s**t for hours on end while nobody listens?

I thought that, Primal aside and stuffing some cash into the business last year, Steve hadn't done anything regarding the Gemporia channel.

Jake "Supersize Me" Thompson is the Managing Director, and he doesn't strike me as being someone too troubled about truth or accuracy in selling.
In my opinion, Jake is one of the major problems at Gemporia.

He's always been one of the biggest stretchers of the truth on the channel - and now he's the one giving orders. No wonder the amount of shystery from presenters has increased in recent months.

Jake should have been shown the door along with Colin last year - but that won't happen because he's married in to family.

Lindsay Carr, every time I view Gemporia. She's on. It's almost as if she lives in the studio and always eager, like a needy puppy.
On the other hand, we had a very knowledgeable calm presenter Vicki Carr, the queen of chains and Pantone presentations. And she left. I can't view where she is at the moment because she's on in the middle of the night. I view the Gemporia channel on mute 90% of the time.

Lindsay Carr, every time I view Gemporia. She's on. It's almost as if she lives in the studio and always eager, like a needy puppy.
On the other hand, we had a very knowledgeable calm presenter Vicki Carr, the queen of chains and Pantone presentations. And she left. I can't view where she is at the moment because she's on in the middle of the night. I view the Gemporia channel on mute 90% of the time.
Calm? Vicki Carr?

She was THE most annoying presenter on Gemporia. She loved being the centre of attention and her fake Geordie accent that she used to forget at times drove me mad.

Vicki used to drive me nuts because every time she lapsed into Geordie she seemed to think that it was very funny but it really wasn’t after the umpteenth time.
I'll never understand why she put on that ridiculous Geordie accent because:

a) She wasn't very good at it.
b) When talking quickly, she'd forget to put the accent on (saying 'nor way' one second, followed by 'no way' a second later).
c) She wasn't even from Newcastle.

I'll never understand why she put on that ridiculous Geordie accent because:

a) She wasn't very good at it.
b) When talking quickly, she'd forget to put the accent on (saying 'nor way' one second, followed by 'no way' a second later).
c) She wasn't even from Newcastle.
I was so glad when she left - just so fake, fake, fake. I remember a story she started on once, something about going to the market each week with her grandmother. I think it was designed to convince viewers that she knew a bargain when she saw one, hence we could trust her to tip us off (or send us off with acute boredom, I can't remember which). Anyways, she started the saga off by calling her grandmother 'me Gan' and then forgot and it became 'My Gran', then 'Me Gran'. She changed the accent and the word slightly each time. Honestly, did she really think viewers wouldn't notice? It screams 'fake' at you.

I was so glad when she left - just so fake, fake, fake. I remember a story she started on once, something about going to the market each week with her grandmother. I think it was designed to convince viewers that she knew a bargain when she saw one, hence we could trust her to tip us off (or send us off with acute boredom, I can't remember which). Anyways, she started the saga off by calling her grandmother 'me Gan' and then forgot and it became 'My Gran', then 'Me Gran'. She changed the accent and the word slightly each time. Honestly, did she really think viewers wouldn't notice? It screams 'fake' at you.
She is not just a TV host, but also a “voice over artist” apparently 😬

Attachments

• D34F7B69-CC1E-4E02-AFF8-F2549C3712BA.jpeg
    D34F7B69-CC1E-4E02-AFF8-F2549C3712BA.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
I cannot believe what I just heard from this woman. 17:45 she just said "you can go into your grocery store and spend £39.99 in a heartbeat" before the price of a piece of jewellery was dropped below that amount. (Black Spinel cross pendant.)

Shame on you Lindsey Carr.

I cannot believe what I just heard from this woman. 17:45 she just said "you can go into your grocery store and spend £39.99 in a heartbeat" before the price of a piece of jewellery was dropped below that amount. (Black Spinel cross pendant.)

Shame on you Lindsey Carr.

The woman talks complete shite. She was flogging untreated Yellow Tanzanite a few days ago.

Lindsey said:

"We can't get any more of this material - the mine is closed".

Less than 5 minutes later, she said:

"This material is very rare - there's barely anything coming out of the mine now".

If that doesn't prove that she makes it up as she goes along, I don't know what does.

The woman talks complete shite. She was flogging untreated Yellow Tanzanite a few days ago.

Lindsey said:

"We can't get any more of this material - the mine is closed".

Less than 5 minutes later, she said:

"This material is very rare - there's barely anything coming out of the mine now".

If that doesn't prove that she makes it up as she goes along, I don't know what does.
She's another one I can't watch for even 5 minutes. Awful and talks utter tripe.

Stand chatting s**t for hours on end while nobody listens?

In my opinion, Jake is one of the major problems at Gemporia.

He's always been one of the biggest stretchers of the truth on the channel - and now he's the one giving orders. No wonder the amount of shystery from presenters has increased in recent months.

Jake should have been shown the door along with Colin last year - but that won't happen because he's married in to family.
I said this elsewhere, maybe even 'to you', Jake being family should make no odds, after all, Jainie is 'the main man's sister' and she left.

Latest posts

Back