Elemis TSV 7/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 5 Piece Collection TSV 07/04/24 (Frgrances & Sizes ect Subject to change)

30ml PCMC SPF 30 RRP £64 + post
150ml Marine Cleanser RRP £48 + post
15ml Super Serum RRP £59 + post
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml Body Balm RRP £18 + post

Total RRP £218 + post
Going on pre sale on 4th April
Skin Nourishing or English Garden are the choices
Value of TSV is £220
TSV Price is £79.96

SACRE BLEU!!!! Dont hold back lol..

Dont like any of the skincare only the Ginseng Toner. The moisturisers are not great for the money dont moisturise my skin. Liz Earles superskin puts Elemis in a deep dark shade.
I have been using Superskin since late December, after discovering a jar in my stash cupboard…. And my skin looks and feels so much better. I do have some Elemis PCMC to use over the summer, but that’s it…

Elemis Pro-Collagen Brighten & Energise 5 Piece Collection
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £19.99

SIngle

Auto-Delivery

Give your beauty routine an instant update with this five-piece Pro-Collagen Brighten & Energise Collection from Elemis. Showcasing a complete three-step skincare ritual including full sizes of Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser and Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir, plus the iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30, this incredible set also includes an indulgent bodycare duo in your choice of fragrance, making it the ultimate pampering treat to elevate your daily ritual. Discover the wonders of the Pro-Collagen range with this top-to-toe collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com, you'd pay £220. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.96, plus P&P, you're saving £136.09.
Meet your new skincare routine - included in this gorgeous assortment is a day-to-night skincare ritual that will upgrade your entire routine. Start with the Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser to help leave your skin feeling refreshed and super soft, then follow with the new and improved Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir to help give your complexion a youthful glow, and finish by treating your skin to the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 for soft, hydrated skin.
Enhance your everyday - upgrade your daily shower into a sensual experience with the help of the divine bodycare duo included in your collection. Start with the Shower Cream or Bath & Shower Milk to help cleanse and soften your skin, leaving it feeling fabulously fresh and smooth, then follow that with the Velvet Body Butter or Body Balm to help deliver a dose of moisture to your skin. The best part? You can choose from two sumptuous scents to suit you, the comforting Skin Nourishing option infused with camelia and macadamia oil, or the gorgeous English Garden scent, with its uplifting floral aromatic of peony and geranium.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.
Keep them coming - stock up on these luxe beauty formulas and choose our Subscribe & Save option to receive this same collection twice more every 60 days, at today's special price.
Make your choice:

Skin Nourishing option contains:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - a luxurious gel cleanser that works to revitalise the look and feel of skin as it cleanses, minimising the appearance of pores and lifting away make-up, daily impurities and excess oil without stripping essential moisture. Infused with a blend of mineral-rich magnesium, zinc, and copper, and succinic, lactic and ferulic acids, along with padina pavonica (a marine algae), acai fruit, mimosa flower and cabbage rose extracts
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir (15ml) - provides superior moisturisation leaving the complexion visibly smoother, plumper and more youthful looking, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with a powerhouse of actives including hyaluronic acid and pavonica ferment, plus next generation chlorella vulgaris and peptides
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml) - a rich, cleansing shower formulation with a creamy consistency, that is designed for very dry skin to help deeply moisturise as it cleanses. Infused with milk proteins, camelia oil, jojoba oil, oat kernel, wheat germ, macadamia seed oil
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Velvet Body Butter (100ml) - infused with starflower and camellia tea seed oils and milk protein, this replenishing formula intensely hydrates and softens the skin
Or
English Garden option contains:
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (150ml) - a luxurious gel cleanser that works to revitalise the look and feel of skin as it cleanses, minimising the appearance of pores and lifting away make-up, daily impurities and excess oil without stripping essential moisture. Infused with a blend of mineral-rich magnesium, zinc, and copper, and succinic, lactic and ferulic acids, along with padina pavonica (a marine algae), acai fruit, mimosa flower and cabbage rose extracts
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir (15ml) - provides superior moisturisation leaving the complexion visibly smoother, plumper and more youthful looking, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with a powerhouse of actives including hyaluronic acid and pavonica ferment, plus next generation chlorella vulgaris and peptides
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
  • 1 x English Garden Bath and Shower Milk (300ml) - evokes a sense of escapism to a secret English garden with its uplifting aromatic. Smooths and enriches the skin with moisture and features notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange
  • 1 x English Garden Body Balm (100ml) - a luxuriously uplifting balm that evokes a sense of escapism to an English country garden. Helps smooth and moisturise your skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. Featuring notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange

Elemis Pro-Collagen Brighten & Energise 5 Piece Collection
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £19.99

SIngle

Auto-Delivery

Give your beauty routine an instant update with this five-piece Pro-Collagen Brighten & Energise Collection from Elemis. Showcasing a complete three-step skincare ritual including full sizes of Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser and Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir, plus the iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30, this incredible set also includes an indulgent bodycare duo in your choice of fragrance, making it the ultimate pampering treat to elevate your daily ritual. Discover the wonders of the Pro-Collagen range with this top-to-toe collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com, you'd pay £220. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.96, plus P&P, you're saving £136.09.
Meet your new skincare routine - included in this gorgeous assortment is a day-to-night skincare ritual that will upgrade your entire routine. Start with the Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser to help leave your skin feeling refreshed and super soft, then follow with the new and improved Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir to help give your complexion a youthful glow, and finish by treating your skin to the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 for soft, hydrated skin.
Enhance your everyday - upgrade your daily shower into a sensual experience with the help of the divine bodycare duo included in your collection. Start with the Shower Cream or Bath & Shower Milk to help cleanse and soften your skin, leaving it feeling fabulously fresh and smooth, then follow that with the Velvet Body Butter or Body Balm to help deliver a dose of moisture to your skin. The best part? You can choose from two sumptuous scents to suit you, the comforting Skin Nourishing option infused with camelia and macadamia oil, or the gorgeous English Garden scent, with its uplifting floral aromatic of peony and geranium.
Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.
Keep them coming - stock up on these luxe beauty formulas and choose our Subscribe & Save option to receive this same collection twice more every 60 days, at today's special price.
Make your choice:

Skin Nourishing option contains:
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml) - a rich, cleansing shower formulation with a creamy consistency, that is designed for very dry skin to help deeply moisturise as it cleanses. Infused with milk proteins, camelia oil, jojoba oil, oat kernel, wheat germ, macadamia seed oil
  • 1 x Skin Nourishing Velvet Body Butter (100ml) - infused with starflower and camellia tea seed oils and milk protein, this replenishing formula intensely hydrates and softens the skin
Or
English Garden option contains:
  • 1 x English Garden Bath and Shower Milk (300ml) - evokes a sense of escapism to a secret English garden with its uplifting aromatic. Smooths and enriches the skin with moisture and features notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange
  • 1 x English Garden Body Balm (100ml) - a luxuriously uplifting balm that evokes a sense of escapism to an English country garden. Helps smooth and moisturise your skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. Featuring notes of peony, geranium and mandarin orange
added auto-delivery number http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.252172.html

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis you'd pay £220

Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser 150ml £48 direct cost £18.39
Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir 15ml £59 direct cost £22.61
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 30ml £64 direct cost £24.52
Choice of :
Skin Nourishing Shower Cream 300ml £30 direct cost £11.49
or
English Garden Bath and Shower Milk 300ml

Choice of :
Skin Nourishing Velvet Body Butter 100ml
or
English Garden Body Balm 100ml £18 direct cost £6.90

Total £220 quoted, can only get to £219 cost £83.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices listed.

Not getting very many positive comments on Keeleys Facebook page…. People still complaining about old stock..that issue is not going to go away in a hurry. Elemis really need to deal with that, as I’m afraid Keeley has failed to convince anyone! No comment from her at the moment… which says it all.
The lack of enthusiasm here is also very telling….

Not getting very many positive comments on Keeleys Facebook page…. People still complaining about old stock..that issue is not going to go away in a hurry. Elemis really need to deal with that, as I’m afraid Keeley has failed to convince anyone! No comment from her at the moment… which says it all.
The lack of enthusiasm here is also very telling….
It is same on the Elemis Skin Stories group on FB too, definite lack of enthusiasm.

I wish they’d move Elemis and the other beauty brands that are on regularly to the beauty channel instead of the main one, although sadly that will never happen.

As I’ve said before, I don’t watch QVC when Elemis and Liz Earle etc are on and, as Elemis is usually on every other hour when there’s a TSV, I don’t watch at all that day.

I know beauty is a best seller but I find watching creams being demonstrated extremely boring especially as, funnily enough, I know how to do apply them.

Also, unless I need to go to Specsavers, the before and after photos of the beauty creams look no different at all.

Still, it means I save money by sticking to the cheaper brands that suit my skin and by avoiding the channel when that kind of show is being aired.

I wish they’d move Elemis and the other beauty brands that are on regularly to the beauty channel instead of the main one, although sadly that will never happen.

As I’ve said before, I don’t watch QVC when Elemis and Liz Earle etc are on and, as Elemis is usually on every other hour when there’s a TSV, I don’t watch at all that day.

I know beauty is a best seller but I find watching creams being demonstrated extremely boring especially as, funnily enough, I know how to do apply them.

Also, unless I need to go to Specsavers, the before and after photos of the beauty creams look no different at all.

Still, it means I save money by sticking to the cheaper brands that suit my skin and by avoiding the channel when that kind of show is being aired.
Totally right! Avon has a good new one. And their lippies are great!

Latest posts

Back