Does Ruth..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruth often posts in her Instagram stores about having her extensions fitted, she said it thinned due to menopause
And yet I saw her in one video, it might have been 'a day in the life of.....' and she was being made up, having her hair done etc. She said she had fine hair but a lot of it. Wish she'd make her mind up.

Ahhh
No idea if Ruth wears a wig I’m afraid, don’t think I’ve ever watched one of her shows and no desire to.

But maybe her hair has thinned with age?

Sure some on here used to call her “helmet hair”?! Or is that someone else!

As for Michelle Dewberry, do you mean the former Apprentice winner?

Wondered what happened to her but you couldn’t pay me to watch GB News so can’t comment on her being be-wigged!

She used to have quite fine hair on TA I seem to remember…

No idea if Ruth wears a wig I’m afraid, don’t think I’ve ever watched one of her shows and no desire to.

Wondered what happened to her but you couldn’t pay me to watch GB News so can’t comment on her being be-wigged!

She used to have quite fine hair on TA I seem to remember…I felt as though I had seen her before but didn’t know where

She used to have quite fine hair on TA I seem to remember…
I always thought I had seen her on TV before but could never think where. The Appreciate, one of my favourite programs.

Ahhh

I always thought I had seen her on TV before but could never think where. The Appreciate, one of my favourite programs.
I’ve watched The Apprentice more or less since the beginning, but I find I’m getting fed up with it these days.

It’s often funny and entertaining - usually laughing at the contestants and the task outcomes! - but so many now seem to on the programme to get their 15 minutes of fame

Don’t think it’s a business programme anymore and it’s got so forumlaic and choreographed.

However I do still watch!
And usually the “You’re Fired” programme afterwards too!

Did you see the recent shopping TV episode they did?!

I’ve watched The Apprentice more or less since the beginning, but I find I’m getting fed up with it these days.

It’s often funny and entertaining - usually laughing at the contestants and the task outcomes! - but so many now seem to on the programme to get their 15 minutes of fame

Don’t think it’s a business programme anymore and it’s got so forumlaic and choreographed.

However I do still watch!
And usually the “You’re Fired” programme afterwards too!

Did you see the recent shopping TV episode they did?!
I did 😱it was pure chaos. Actually gave me a headache with all the shouting. I agree 15 mins of fame and I do still watch. I do miss Claude but then he’s there when it’s interview time.

The interviews are the best episodes.It is amazing how they make the most ludicrous claims with no back up/justification.This year at least there seems to be some more ‘clued up’ contestants, we will see?At least the young girl who never said or did anything for weeks has finally gone, how did she last so long under the radar?!

The interviews are the best episodes.It is amazing how they make the most ludicrous claims with no back up/justification.This year at least there seems to be some more ‘clued up’ contestants, we will see?At least the young girl who never said or did anything for weeks has finally gone, how did she last so long under the radar?!
I believe the interview stage is showing this week. Don’t have a favourite candidate and not sure who will win. They go into the interviews confident and come out looking“shell shocked “ 😳 love it.

I'm 100% sure Dewsbury wears a wig - I mentioned this on the fawning GB News FB group and was shot down!
I know Ruth has short extensions for volume, BUT it was the view of her parting and crown area (as she looked down) which "sat" the way wigs do.

Same with Dewberry, its about the parting - always the same, like the wigs black ladies wear, with no wispy edges and never ever worn up.

Due to illness last year, my hair fell out, and with the long bits left, I pulled them up and pinned them with an (almost) matching colour hair scrunchie. Under a tenner from Amazon - looked funky and best money spent.

Latest posts

Back