New from old

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I must admit I love jewellery and the more original the better. I recently bought a necklace and custom made earrings from the link below. Anna is entirely eco friendly, her specially built studio is built to a high eco friendly standard with even a compost loo let alone solar panels and situated in the forest of Dean and she uses recycled gold, silver and stones as much as possible. She also makes your old jewellery into new jewellery. Re models it and uses the stones and metals as much as she can do.
She does have a small amount of ready made items for sale but mainly her work is by commission. I`ve enclosed 2 photos below. Both have been made from existing jewellery the customer either didn`t wear or didn`t like anymore. One is of a custom made bangle made from recycled jewellery and the other is of a ring made from recycled jewellery.
I`m chuffed to bits with the 2 items I`ve bought, nobody else will ever have exactly the same. She also runs workshops teaching people how to make their own jewellery and also invites couples to go along and create their own wedding or engagement rings.
This is her website https://www.annafinejewellery.co.uk/about and here are the photos of the 2 items I talked about which were special commissions made from existing unworn/unwanted jewellery.
anna bangle.jpg
anna ring.jpg

I must admit I love jewellery and the more original the better. I recently bought a necklace and custom made earrings from the link below. Anna is entirely eco friendly, her specially built studio is built to a high eco friendly standard with even a compost loo let alone solar panels and situated in the forest of Dean and she uses recycled gold, silver and stones as much as possible. She also makes your old jewellery into new jewellery. Re models it and uses the stones and metals as much as she can do.
She does have a small amount of ready made items for sale but mainly her work is by commission. I`ve enclosed 2 photos below. Both have been made from existing jewellery the customer either didn`t wear or didn`t like anymore. One is of a custom made bangle made from recycled jewellery and the other is of a ring made from recycled jewellery.
I`m chuffed to bits with the 2 items I`ve bought, nobody else will ever have exactly the same. She also runs workshops teaching people how to make their own jewellery and also invites couples to go along and create their own wedding or engagement rings.
This is her website https://www.annafinejewellery.co.uk/about and here are the photos of the 2 items I talked about which were special commissions made from existing unworn/unwanted jewellery.
View attachment 26189View attachment 26190
Wowzers! The first one really appeals to me, with the warmer stone colours.

Imagine if the Royal family took some of their massive amount of bling to be remodelled?!?
The new Elizabeth sword that was commissioned to replace the fragile sword in the Honours of Scotland is amazing, and I dare say they could bring some of the tiaras, brooches, necklaces etc into the 21st century to stunning effect. And maybe this lady would be a good place for King Charles to start, as being green is so close to his heart.

Wowzers! The first one really appeals to me, with the warmer stone colours.

Imagine if the Royal family took some of their massive amount of bling to be remodelled?!?
The new Elizabeth sword that was commissioned to replace the fragile sword in the Honours of Scotland is amazing, and I dare say they could bring some of the tiaras, brooches, necklaces etc into the 21st century to stunning effect. And maybe this lady would be a good place for King Charles to start, as being green is so close to his heart.
I agree May. The ring in the photo I posted was made from a wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring had which belonged to the deceased Mother of the customer. This is what they looked like before remodelling.
anna remodelled.jpg

How beautiful, I watched a show called the "saved and remade workshop" where a woman brought in some jewellry she and her husband had bought over the years. He had died a while back and she wanted something special, a jeweller and a metals worker made a beautiful trinket box between them. It was very emotional.

Latest posts

Back