Australian Bodycare TSV 16/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apart from the lower prices on Amazon (some of which are from the Australian Bodycare Amazon shop, as Battiola73 mentioned), you are better off buying there as you can choose single items and not have such a big outlay on something you are not even sure you will like.
Exactly. And I’m a prime member so fast free delivery…

If you have Amazon prime you can get next day delivery free.
I went for it and I get some good offers that makes it worthwhile.
You can always get a free trial and cancel after it’s up as well.
I got the free trial and then carried on. We really like having a named day delivery, and all our parcels coming on the same day. Really handy if you are not in a hurry. And there’s some great deals available. Plus the TV is really good. Hubby is working his way through and I’m watching Vikings.

I had never used the brand until January when I developed a horrendous itchy rash on my upper body, mainly my back (stress I think). I found the body lotion more effective but I felt the body wash helped at least a bit as it was soothing to use. I used the one with lavender but could hardly smell lavender for the tea tree. I dislike the smell but it does dissipate quite quickly. I soon went back to my regular body washes and lotions, but am pleased to have the ABC stuff in the house in case I need it again

Those Amazon offers above are far more tempting. I don’t know how QVC can charge £39.99 plus £3.95 P&P for the one litre BW when you can get 2 x 500ml from Amazon for £29.98 all in. The one litre Citrus BW for £15.99 is even better value (QVC want £49.98 plus post for that)

Thanks for this. Purchased the citrus one from amazon yesterday. Arrived today. Used it after a busy day in the garden. It’s lovely.

I have used this body wash for years and wouldn’t be without it. Love the aroma of tea tree although, for me, I feel the aroma is milder than it used to be.
I have used as a facial wash and as a shampoo every now and then.
l like citrus aromas and look forward to trying the new lemon/myrtle.
Yes I certainly would recommend.
Me too, I don't think it has anywhere near the scent it used to have. I use it in the shower and also as hand wash. I too like the citrus and like the mixed sets as I buy plain for my son in law who had problem skin and I suggested he try this and he's never looked back. Lemon/myrtle sounds good to me.

Amazon selling original ABC skin wash for £9.99 for 500ml if anyone wants to stock up.
Lemon myrtle also available for £14.99.
Can’t argue with those prices. 😍

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Skin Wash Favourites Collection
Item Number: 251127
QVC Price £84.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

Versatile, gentle and deeply cleansing, it's no wonder Australian Bodycare's Skin Wash is so popular! That's why we're bringing it to you in this fabulous four-piece collection, featuring four bottles of Skin Wash comprising 2.5L in total. A rich formula that can be used on the face or body, it works into a gentle foam to help cleanse the skin of dirt, excess oil, sweat and more. Infused with tea tree oil and boasting a gorgeous fragrance, we like to think of it as your one-stop-shop to skin that feels amazing.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare original four-piece Skin Wash Favourites collection individually, directly from Australian Bodycare you’d pay £121.46. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £74.55.
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
An iconic formula - you're in for a real treat as this collection features a supersize bottle of the lauded Original Skin Wash, ready to uplift your bodycare and skincare rituals and fill your bathroom cupboards with all its goodness.
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by the beloved Original option, the refreshing Eucalyptus & Peppermint option, or brand new to QVC Ginger & Lemon?
Same again, please - stay stocked up by selecting our Subscribe & Save option to receive this same collection in 60 days' time, at today's same fantastic price!
  • Ginger & Lemon scent option is new to QVC
Make your choice:

Ginger & Lemon option contains:
  • 2 x NEW Ginger & Lemon Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a zesty fragrance of ginger and lemon after cleansing. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Original Skin Wash (500ml)
  • 1 x Original Skin Wash (1L)

Original option contains:
  • 2 x Original Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
Or
Eucalyptus & Peppermint option contains:
  • 2 x Eucalyptus & Peppermint Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh minty scent after cleansing. Infused with Australian eucalyptus, peppermint extracts, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Skin Wash Favourites Collection
Item Number: 251127
QVC Price £84.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

Versatile, gentle and deeply cleansing, it's no wonder Australian Bodycare's Skin Wash is so popular! That's why we're bringing it to you in this fabulous four-piece collection, featuring four bottles of Skin Wash comprising 2.5L in total. A rich formula that can be used on the face or body, it works into a gentle foam to help cleanse the skin of dirt, excess oil, sweat and more. Infused with tea tree oil and boasting a gorgeous fragrance, we like to think of it as your one-stop-shop to skin that feels amazing.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare original four-piece Skin Wash Favourites collection individually, directly from Australian Bodycare you’d pay £121.46. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £74.55.
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
An iconic formula - you're in for a real treat as this collection features a supersize bottle of the lauded Original Skin Wash, ready to uplift your bodycare and skincare rituals and fill your bathroom cupboards with all its goodness.
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by the beloved Original option, the refreshing Eucalyptus & Peppermint option, or brand new to QVC Ginger & Lemon?
Same again, please - stay stocked up by selecting our Subscribe & Save option to receive this same collection in 60 days' time, at today's same fantastic price!
  • Ginger & Lemon scent option is new to QVC
Make your choice:

Ginger & Lemon option contains:
  • 2 x NEW Ginger & Lemon Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a zesty fragrance of ginger and lemon after cleansing. Suitable for all skin types

Original option contains:
  • 2 x Original Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
Or
Eucalyptus & Peppermint option contains:
  • 2 x Eucalyptus & Peppermint Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh minty scent after cleansing. Infused with Australian eucalyptus, peppermint extracts, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252300

That’s actually a good price - £46.91 for 2.5 litres. I wouldn’t use it every day, though, so it would last me about 5 years! I would rather not have so much of the original stuff anyway so I’ll probably get a 500ml bottle from Amazon if and when I need it.

That’s actually a good price - £46.91 for 2.5 litres. I wouldn’t use it every day, though, so it would last me about 5 years! I would rather not have so much of the original stuff anyway so I’ll probably get a 500ml bottle from Amazon if and when I need it.
It’s not bad…..but Amazon have litre bottles for around £15… so you would get 3 litres for the same price as QVC but no postage… and as you say, that amount would last forever! I’ve just ordered a litre bottle and will see how long it lasts.

It’s not bad…..but Amazon have litre bottles for around £15… so you would get 3 litres for the same price as QVC but no postage… and as you say, that amount would last forever! I’ve just ordered a litre bottle and will see how long it lasts.
Good point. And yes, individual bottles is the way forward!

This is actually a brand I’ve never tried! And as it’s skin wash and no wipes I’m a bit tempted…. Can anyone recommend it? Is it a really strong smell? And how moisturising is it?
I can recommend it. The smell is strange at first, but you get used to it and start to like it. It does not dry out my skin.

Which fragrance best masks the powerful tea tree oil smell, please? I have tried the one with lavender and it definitely didn’t mask it, although I’ve never tried the original ABC skin wash so I can’t actually compare. Maybe it’s one of those smells that cuts through everything else.

You could try adding some lavender oil to drown it out a bit. Mine didn't smell of lavender enough for me so I tried that and made it smell so much nicer.

I don't mind the original. The tea tree scent doesn't linger at all.

You could try adding some lavender oil to drown it out a bit. Mine didn't smell of lavender enough for me so I tried that and made it smell so much nicer.

I don't mind the original. The tea tree scent doesn't linger at all.
Great idea! Where do you get yours from?

You can get it on the ABC website if you don’t mind paying full price for it,
It’s not exclusive to QVC.
I've just looked and can't find it. There's the lemon and myrtle, but not the ginger, unless I'm even more doolally than I thought.

If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare original four-piece Skin Wash Favourites collection individually, directly from Australian Bodycare you’d pay £121.46

2 x Skin Wash - Choice of Ginger & Lemon , Eucalyptus & Peppermint , or Original 500ml - original is £24.99 each (scented ones are £26.99 each) direct - cost £9.65 each
1 x Original skin wash 500ml - £24.99 direct - cost £9.65
1 x Original skin wash 1 litre - £46.49 direct - cost £17.96

Total £121.46 for original, cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices

Latest posts

Back