JM TSV 5.png
    699.4 KB · Views: 0
JM by Julien Macdonald Multi Stem Orchid in White Glazed Pot
Item Number: 831009
P&P £0.00

68cm QVC Price £69.00 Todays Special Value Price £45.99
120cm QVC Price £135.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.96
150cm QVC Price £165.00 Todays Special Value Price £135.00
Add seasonal pop to your home decor with this faux phalaenopsis orchid arrangement from JM by Julien Macdonald. This stunning piece, nestled in a ceramic pot, is available in tabletop or floor-standing displays and in a variety of colours, capturing the delicate beauty of phalaenopsis orchids. The white flowers are incredibly lifelike, complemented by variegated details and stone accents at the pot's base, creating a bold, eye-catching display.
Orchid opulence - every detail, from the glossy faux leaves and three-stem design to the bright, lifelike flowers and natural stone accents, all set in a white-glazed pot with an angular design, radiates style and elegance.
Forever in bloom - designed for indoor use, this faux orchid arrangement captures all the beauty of natural blooms, with none of the hassle. No green thumb is needed and the display will keep, beautifying your home season after season.
Find your fit - choose from three sizes: the compact 68cm size for tabletop displays, available in White, Black, Pink or Lime; or the floor-standing 120cm and 150cm sizes for real 'wow' factor, available in White or Black respectively.
  • Dust lightly with a soft cloth to clean
Pick your display size (height):
  • 68cm (6.8") - tabletop
  • 120 cm (47.2") - floor-standing
  • 150cm (59.1") - floor-standing
Choose your colour:
68cm display:
  • White
  • Black
  • Pink
  • Lime
120cm and 150cm displays:
  • White
  • Black
Contains:
  • 1 x faux multi-stem phalaenopsis orchid in pot
All measurements are approximate

I secretly liked those glass waterlily candle holders but don't tell anyone :D They were on offer at one point as well but I resisted. I think the black TSV sold out, it would look terrible in my house but in a modern space it might look OK.

CC

I have a for real orchid blooming like crazy in my kitchen. I get 2 fantastic displays from it twice a year... and I paid NOTHING for it.
Needless to say, this was a hard pass for me!

Latest posts

Back