Thank you qvc..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mention free shipping to QVC and they all have to go lay down in a dark room for days.

As I have said many times I read the QVC US forum and customers have been asking for free shipping for years. The brick wall that is QVC just ignores them

They make so much from those P&P charges.Surprising how many are prepared to pay it.My shopping is down to the odd order every few months and then I factor in the P&P.The only thing I can try and return used products although that through the initial P&p and return cost adds up.

A man's written a long post on fb concerning debt recovery letters, the wrong number on a card & rude CS staff. It was too rambling to put on here, but I don't think he'll ever say 'thank you' either genuinely or sarcastically.

Here you go and he has already posted this the day before as well.

this has got to be the worst customer care company ever i mean reall who sends out debt recovery letters before checking there facts and then when you phone up about it and ask to see the accounts payment and told i have to request a statement lol so i asked how they had proof i owed them by sending a recovery before i was told ? but they say oh my card has been declined that many times ? now id allready checked payment details on the site witch is more then they had done before sendin recovey letters lol the operator was very rude and kept says im shouting im 66 and i dont hink im shouting lol anyway i deside to ask the number on the card they say has been decined and low and behold its a number iv never had lol i say im contacting tradeing standers she then say she is being threatened and hung up ? she seid she was called holly but wouldent say other name so no transcrip of call no statment wrong card number i dont know what qvc stands for but i know its not for service.

QVC has increased their Quido cashback percentage to 6.4% if anyone is planning a purchase.
When it comes to offers I've no doubt QVC only offers enough to boost sales. While folk are still willing to buy there's no amount of righteous indignation will change their business model.

Even the return postage is high now, I returned a Joules coat and the return postage was as much as the original.

Now I will only order if it is something I will not be returning or something where the postage is an acceptable % to try it.

You wonder why anyone would order from QVC. I guess if you want to buy something hideously expensive, you can use the easy pays, but heaven help you if you change your mind and have to pay the price of a week's shopping to send it back. Like you, I'll only order something from them if it's something I'll only consider returning if it's faulty. This year I purchased an awful handbag which has since been donated to a charity shop..so lesson learned there....the folding freezer bags (brilliant and good price) and the Bell & Howell adjustable usb fan (amazing product for a good price), but you really have to be extremely selective. I might buy a product that I've tried and tested before as long as the price is right..but other than that - forget it...I watch mainly for laughs!

I have a joules foldaway coat which is a generous fit (purchased in store last year) and I wanted another one. I looked on their website and some colours were reduced but nothing which was a great colour. I looked on Q and they had a really lovely multi striped one which Joules didn’t so I thought I really like this so I will pay the price. Exactly the same style as I remembered this one from last year so ordered the size. When it arrived it was at least 2 sizes smaller.

This is the second problem I’ve had with joules so unlikely to buy again unless I can try in store (maybe next year?) but I’m not even sure about that as the quality has obviously gone AWOL but certainly not on line from any source as I can’t be arsed with the returning to post office. At least a store in town you can pop into.

Even the return postage is high now, I returned a Joules coat and the return postage was as much as the original.

Now I will only order if it is something I will not be returning or something where the postage is an acceptable % to try it.
If you don't mind me asking,which coat? Their range looks nice, bit pricey but wouldn't fit me😕

It was the foldaway range, vastly overpriced but I was caught out with another brand and was soaked to the skin. Apparently Joules seams are guaranteed leak proof but I’ve not put it to the test.
168874 was the one I sent back

As well as the lols in his complaint, what about the spelling? Dear me...

Wearing my "Be kind hat" - The poor sod is probably, um ,definitely dyslexic - so perhaps we should give them a bit of slack. On removing the aforesaid hat, they're clearly not very articulate and have they not thought of using a spell checker? I am, however, able to decipher the fact that he or she has had some pretty shabby treatment, if what they're saying is correct. I recently read somewhere that the full stop is seen as an aggressive way to finish a sentence! I think this only applies to teen's text speak though.

I know on the moneysaving site the grammar nazis as they are known will jump very quickly. They are not young but in their 50s plus. The big one is a wall of writing no paragraphs and yes very hard to read. On that forum, quite a few will state they cannot give advice as the wall of writing is impossible to follow. And yes your eyes go.

Wearing my "Be kind hat" - The poor sod is probably, um ,definitely dyslexic - so perhaps we should give them a bit of slack. On removing the aforesaid hat, they're clearly not very articulate and have they not thought of using a spell checker? I am, however, able to decipher the fact that he or she has had some pretty shabby treatment, if what they're saying is correct. I recently read somewhere that the full stop is seen as an aggressive way to finish a sentence! I think this only applies to teen's text speak though.
Oops, didnt think of that. Well actually I never do. Sorry.

Whereas other companies use codes for free delivery or x amount off, what do qvc gives us? 3 easy pays.

Right on point.
Though of course P&P is added on and then if (and 'if' is emphasised) you need to send it back there is P&P again. Saying that though, it could be deemed a 'marketing ploy', knowing that in these 'uneasy' times a person is more likely to spend if they can do a spread!

Latest posts

Back