£5 off code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is the code you are getting in a booklet by post the same as the email one I got - TREAT 5? And are you saying there’s no minimum spend given so you go have to guess?

The code in the booklet is THRTY5

You still have to spend £40, excluding P&P, in order to use it. Not what I’d consider an amazing deal.

Hey, I just got a post card from QVC with a £5 code and the spend is £20.01.

My code is.M1SS10

They want to build long term relationships.
If the code is MISS10, I think it should be £10 off, just as TREAT5 AND THRTY5 are for £5 off. They are just taunting us! Or is it 10 years since you ordered anything, Donna?

There was something I wanted to order today, and as I have a £5 off voucher, I decided to go ahead.

When I entered the coupon code, it said it was invalid, so I rang CS.

They said that the reason it wouldn't work is that the item is on advanced order, and even though is due to be sent in a few days, I can't use the coupon.

I said to the operator that this seemed a stupid rule, and she agreed, but she said they can't even overide it from their end. She did say that they are planning to remove that restriction, but I won't hold my breath.

So I just told her I would have to delete my order.

I think someone had mentioned this before, but I had forgotten, and the T&Cs are virtually INVISIBLE as they are in tiny writing in print almost indistinghable from the backgound colour, so to read them you would need 20/20 vision, perfect colour vision, and even then, a magnifyimg glass!

The QVC antiquated attitudes never ceases to amaze me.

There was something I wanted to order today, and as I have a £5 off voucher, I decided to go ahead.

When I entered the coupon code, it said it was invalid, so I rang CS.

They said that the reason it wouldn't work is that the item is on advanced order, and even though is due to be sent in a few days, I can't use the coupon.

I said to the operator that this seemed a stupid rule, and she agreed, but she said they can't even overide it from their end. She did say that they are planning to remove that restriction, but I won't hold my breath.

So I just told her I would have to delete my order.

I think someone had mentioned this before, but I had forgotten, and the T&Cs are virtually INVISIBLE as they are in tiny writing in print almost indistinghable from the backgound colour, so to read them you would need 20/20 vision, perfect colour vision, and even then, a magnifyimg glass!

The QVC antiquated attitudes never ceases to amaze me.
It's not so much the antiquity in this sort of case, it's the downright ungenerosity. Let's face it a fiver off is pretty lame in itself, but to add so many clauses that hardly anyone will be able to make any use out of it, or be able to treat themselves to something they perhaps might not have bought otherwise is scroogey beyond belief!

I've tried several codes recently for items that were in stock, and they've been invalid so I left the items in my basket. They're stingey enough with their pittance of a discount and then for them not to work... Their customer care has deteriorated rapidly over the company as a whole are on a downward spiral.

£5 off with their P&P costs? It is not worth bothering about.I often get 15/ 20% off online orders and free delivery.

I get Amazon prime, free postage on whatever I order and delivered next day. Can't beat it really. Mind you my Boots order came in 2 days and was free delivery. I think most companies have free delivery these days. Or even if your order is over so much delivery is free. I probably would buy more from Q if the postage was free.

Latest posts

Back