Beulah QVC Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So Sorry to hear this terrible news about Beulah.My thoughts are with Beulah and her lovely family. X

I echo everyone's sentiments, so sorry to hear about Beulah and I hope she pulls through, she is a gorgeous person, incredibly naturally beautiful and her family sound lovely, they are a credit to her x

It was heart rending reading James' post...it is dreadful watching a loved one having to fight this dreadful disease. My thoughts and prayers are with all the family xx

So sorry to read this. I met Beulah once at a customer event and after chatting with her, I walked away thinking what a sweet and generous woman she was (I was with my twin and she has a twin so we had a bit of "twin talk"). Will be keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Beulah QVC Model . Update:

Taken her from her Facebook support page, here is an update on Beulah

Dear all,
Apologies for not updating you on Beulah’s progress since her second operation.
It has been a delicate matter as each day has been a blessing and we just didn’t know what to say!

Every day has been different, an emotional turmoil for her family as the second operation put a great strain on Beulah in her condition.
The surgery had quite an impact on her body she has been in excruciating pain and unfortunately went into cardiac arrest on several occasions where resuscitation was necessary.

She has been in the cardiac unit ever since and has had to remain very still in order to heal.

She was unable to eat and has survived for over 2 weeks on practically nothing but water despite all attempts from family taking in a variety of foods.
The nurses have persevered to keep her pain under control and to keep her comfortable.

A healthy body without cancer would find this operation strenuous.
Some days are worse than others as she has become very tired and weak.
We have all feared the worst on several occasions but Beulah’s strength and resilience have pulled her through to another day.

I have seen her many times and over the week - end feared she was too weak to carry on.
HOWEVER, on my visit today I walked in to see her all smiles and eating chocolate pudding and custard!!!
Her sister then announced Beulah had eaten an egg sandwich earlier and asked for brown sauce….but only if it was HEINZ!!

She sure is an incredible woman!

Many people have asked if they can visit. Because of her delicate condition visiting is monitored by her sisters and sons.
Several family members have travelled to see her only to be told they must keep it very short as it tires Beulah too much.
This opp sure has taken the wind out of her sails as she still battles with her tumours.
Beulah is the bravest woman I have ever met and in all this time she has never complained nor moaned……and she still has a sense of humour!!

I almost forgot….Beulah LOVED HER CARD AND CUSHION and all the lovely caring messages sent recently from QVC, thank you all so much.
She has it up on the wall in front of her so she can see it every day!

This all sounds very cold and clinical, it’s difficult to describe .Her family have been through hell.
Simultaneously they have to deal with all phone and e mail messages and they are emotionally drained.
( that’s cos she’s so popular!)

This is the situation at present as she remains in her hospital bed recovering from her opp.
I will update you on any future progress. Love to you all, Anita x

Taken her from her Facebook support page, here is an update on Beulah

Dear all,
Apologies for not updating you on Beulah’s progress since her second operation.
It has been a delicate matter as each day has been a blessing and we just didn’t know what to say!

Every day has been different, an emotional turmoil for her family as the second operation put a great strain on Beulah in her condition.
The surgery had quite an impact on her body she has been in excruciating pain and unfortunately went into cardiac arrest on several occasions where resuscitation was necessary.

She has been in the cardiac unit ever since and has had to remain very still in order to heal.

She was unable to eat and has survived for over 2 weeks on practically nothing but water despite all attempts from family taking in a variety of foods.
The nurses have persevered to keep her pain under control and to keep her comfortable.

A healthy body without cancer would find this operation strenuous.
Some days are worse than others as she has become very tired and weak.
We have all feared the worst on several occasions but Beulah’s strength and resilience have pulled her through to another day.

I have seen her many times and over the week - end feared she was too weak to carry on.
HOWEVER, on my visit today I walked in to see her all smiles and eating chocolate pudding and custard!!!
Her sister then announced Beulah had eaten an egg sandwich earlier and asked for brown sauce….but only if it was HEINZ!!

She sure is an incredible woman!

Many people have asked if they can visit. Because of her delicate condition visiting is monitored by her sisters and sons.
Several family members have travelled to see her only to be told they must keep it very short as it tires Beulah too much.
This opp sure has taken the wind out of her sails as she still battles with her tumours.
Beulah is the bravest woman I have ever met and in all this time she has never complained nor moaned……and she still has a sense of humour!!

I almost forgot….Beulah LOVED HER CARD AND CUSHION and all the lovely caring messages sent recently from QVC, thank you all so much.
She has it up on the wall in front of her so she can see it every day!

This all sounds very cold and clinical, it’s difficult to describe .Her family have been through hell.
Simultaneously they have to deal with all phone and e mail messages and they are emotionally drained.
( that’s cos she’s so popular!)

This is the situation at present as she remains in her hospital bed recovering from her opp.
I will update you on any future progress. Love to you all, Anita x

Anita, thank you so much for your post; I didn't even know anything was wrong with Beulah. I'm sure you don't need to remind her, but everyone wishes her a successful recovery. Although this may take time, it will be worth it ultimately. I know the quote "what doesn't break you, makes you stronger" can sound a bit of a cliche, but I am a great believer that with experience comes knowledge so, although she would prefer not to have to endure the agony of the illness, she will learn more about herself and her character when she manages to come through it.
Regards. Louise.:up::up::up::up::up::mysmilie_508:

I'm not Anita. I don't even know Beulah personally. Ionly know her from modelling on QVC.

I copied and pasted Anita's Post off Beulah's facebook Support page as I Know many posters on here don't use facebook, but are keen to know how she's doing.

I'm not Anita. I don't even know Beulah personally. Ionly know her from modelling on QVC.

I copied and pasted Anita's Post off Beulah's facebook Support page as I Know many posters on here don't use facebook, but are keen to know how she's doing.
Sorry about that, Goddess. As long as all these messages are getting back to Beulah, which I know they are, that's all that matters. Incidentally, I looked back over related posts, and the illness from which Beulah is suffering is exactly the same as what has incapacitated my cousin, who is almost 46 years old. She is fed through a tube, and being built up for yet another operation. She is in a pretty dark place right now, so I admire Beulah for having what appears to be a positive approach to coping with the situation.

Thank you for posting the updates, I wish Beulah and her nearest and dearest all the best at this very sad time.

Sorry about that, Goddess. As long as all these messages are getting back to Beulah, which I know they are, that's all that matters. Incidentally, I looked back over related posts, and the illness from which Beulah is suffering is exactly the same as what has incapacitated my cousin, who is almost 46 years old. She is fed through a tube, and being built up for yet another operation. She is in a pretty dark place right now, so I admire Beulah for having what appears to be a positive approach to coping with the situation.

Beulah sure is a fighter. All best wishes for your Cousin. x

Only just seen this thread.
What an incredible person she is, her strength is amazing.
The opening post by her son is heartbreaking & you can only imagine the ordeal that her boys are going through.
Really hope she can pull through this terrible time & be home with her family again.

Latest posts

Back