New Guarantee period!! and "mega sale"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have just been on the website the t&c's say that during the million pound stock clearance, guarantee period is 7 working days not 30, so I assume its just for items bought today and when the clearance is over the return period will revert back to 30 days though it still sounds like tjc are on shaky ground :eek:

I've never been totally sure about this, it says that on the screen but they still come with the tab that says 'item non returnable if removed' so from that I've always felt it wasn't that rigid?....that said I've never actually returned any......not that I recall anyway :D:D:D

I think it's one of those "grey" areas. If they are damaged, then naturally you can return them. I have always worked on not being able to return earrings, but I have read here before (ages ago probably) that people have returned earrings no problem. :confused: But the official line is that they are not returnable.

This has always made me wonder though ... especially with the sets that contain earrings ... cos in theory you shouldn't be able to return them because of the earrings.

I'm going now before my brain explodes!

:eek:

Hi Graham

The reduced return period (7 days) is part of the Million Pound Stock Clearance. This is one of the mechanisms that allow us to offer these products at even lower prices. Our standard terms and conditions will apply once the clearance period is over.

Regards

Julian

Must admit I was concerned when I saw they were having yet another
stock clearance sale so soon after the last one. I do wonder if the writing is on the wall for tjc, I do hope not as they do some of the best jewellery around in most people's price range. I'm glad that others noticed the reduced money back guarantee time frame as I thought I was going mad and that it was definitely the end of the line.

Hi Graham

The reduced return period (7 days) is part of the Million Pound Stock Clearance. This is one of the mechanisms that allow us to offer these products at even lower prices. Our standard terms and conditions will apply once the clearance period is over.

Regards

Julian

I don't really understand how this allows them to offer products at even lower prices - what am I missing here?

Probs because the turn over can be higher. i.e. they don't have to wait 30 days for you to make up your mind then return the item.

Les x

I have successfully returned earrings a couple of times in the past - and a set that included earrings - but have always done it with my fingers crossed, knowing that TJC don't have to accept them if they don't want to.

Hi,
I've bought a number of rings from tjc, to try on, as I'm choosing my engagement ring. I live on an island, so can't get to any high street stores, anyway I really like the look of their stuff.
However I returned them, as I'm now after one of their columbian emerald rings.
They have returned some of the jewellery stating they weren't returned in the warranty period?
I'm shocked and extreemly upset by this.
On my invoice it says 30 days?
I'm now left with more than one engagement ring, none which I want.
I haven't a clue what to do.

I feel really sick about this.
Any advice?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back