Gemporia just a few Thoughts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gems4you

Registered Shopper
Hi I have been watching Gems \Gemporia for years but have had in the past year had to develop tactics to cope with their sales techniques
1 Turn the sound down when shouty presenters are on and read a book at the same time
2 If DT on with one of his monologues don't bother to watch for at least 30 minutes as it is the same speech every time about it is the best thing he has ever brought to tv, price so good , you will want to multiply and you won't see what is for sale until then anyway.
If jade is mentioned avoid
If pearls are mentioned avoid
3 dIamonds they seem to mistake small stones for a large carat weight stone
4 They aren't very good at colour description. Pink diamonds for example
check what is written in the description
5 Descriptions generally are a bit iffy. Treatments even more so .
6 look for a fly to fly into Jess's open mouth. It may stop her from doing it again.
7 Take what is said with a canister of salt
8 If a new jade/stone check it out on web to see what it really is . Probably another version of kitchen marble top
9 Check out Temu et c to find same item cheaper.
10 Sit down in shock at latest prices especially on Gem Collector

this may all sound slightly cynical but I remember s time when you could get different stones set in a reasonable amount of gold or silver at a price I was happy to pay.
Now not so much , I am bored with their current collection and wish we could return to the days when there was plenty of choice which I wanted to buy

Hi I have been watching Gems \Gemporia for years but have had in the past year had to develop tactics to cope with their sales techniques
1 Turn the sound down when shouty presenters are on and read a book at the same time
2 If DT on with one of his monologues don't bother to watch for at least 30 minutes as it is the same speech every time about it is the best thing he has ever brought to tv, price so good , you will want to multiply and you won't see what is for sale until then anyway.
If jade is mentioned avoid
If pearls are mentioned avoid
3 dIamonds they seem to mistake small stones for a large carat weight stone
4 They aren't very good at colour description. Pink diamonds for example
check what is written in the description
5 Descriptions generally are a bit iffy. Treatments even more so .
6 look for a fly to fly into Jess's open mouth. It may stop her from doing it again.
7 Take what is said with a canister of salt
8 If a new jade/stone check it out on web to see what it really is . Probably another version of kitchen marble top
9 Check out Temu et c to find same item cheaper.
10 Sit down in shock at latest prices especially on Gem Collector

this may all sound slightly cynical but I remember s time when you could get different stones set in a reasonable amount of gold or silver at a price I was happy to pay.
Now not so much , I am bored with their current collection and wish we could return to the days when there was plenty of choice which I wanted to buy

It's not slightly cynical. It's actually VERY accurate.

Latest posts

Back