Creepy Glen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_466:What is he wearing now? Compare him with Jason Gardiner who I've just seen on this morning in a shirt and trousers. Actually, don't. There is no comparison! :mysmilie_507:

He's wearing "city shorts" with a blazer and shoes. Looks absolutely ridiculous and him popping up all the time is ruining my viewing of the Kipling shows. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I was put off in the Birkenstock show seeing him clutching the models arm really tightly while talking about her footwear. The model looked so uncomfortable as though she would run if he let go and kept as much space between them as possible under the circumstances. I started to worry he was going to touch her legs while gesturing and changed channel despite being Birki mad. Have been switching off since as he keeps popping up on shows for this and all the other reasons from other posters.

OMG!!!!! Are QVC having a laugh at our expense?

Now I'm convinced that QVC are using him for entertainment purposes. Spats!!! with no socks!!! What looks like an old worn out suit jacket, (complete with pocket hanky), white open necked shirt, AND 'City Shorts', (if that's what they look like). The guy's an IDIOT!!! AND he's ruining my Berki hour, as I've now had to stop watching.

I'm sure they don't have enough stuff to fill the shows and they use him for padding as he can waffle on for hours on end about nothing in particular. Especially on this Kipling show. He's like a commercial break - you switch off or go to make a cuppa while he spouts and you hope that he's gone by the time you come back.

Ha! I just turned the sound on for a moment to check something and the first thing I heard from him was "...three to five working days...." OMG, his spiel really never changes does it? And he's talking about wrapping a leather bag up for special occasions. The point of that is what exactly? Surely you buy a bag to use it? And not just at weddings. I've not been to one of those for years.

The guest presenter looks worn out and tired already too. She's got hours to go yet too. Perhaps she's had enough of Glen as well :)

he is looking very odd i I had to switch off and go and wash my hair. He is not even amusiing me any more, makes me cringe and feel embarressed for him and that outfit "street drinker chic" spings to mind! you could get a big bottle of super strength cider in a Kipling bag along with your Oyster card, pumps and a lap top!!

I just don't get WHY he is employed by QVC. The guest presenter and Debbie Greenwood have already waffled on about the bags for ages, and then he pops up and goes through it all again. But he's so very annoying with his touchy feely presence and inaudible spiel. He makes me cringe, and ruins my viewing. IMO he's surplus to requirements and we're having to pay for his time x

I used to laugh off the awful way Glen presetned the fashion and his terrible outfits, but, now it is very uncomfortable viewing. Also, its boring as he always just repeats what has already been said. I thought a fashion expert was meant to give ideas and tips on how to wear items.

At least Genevieve always has something interesting to say and its nice to see her actually wearing the outfits and having fashion sense. Having a woman as a fashion expert is much more appealing.

If QVC read this forum, I hope they take note and get rid of Glen. I dont wish to see anyone out of a job, but he needs to bow out gracefully, Please.

EEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!

Half mast white canvas trousers with bulging fly area, exposed by the bottom of a cardi un buttoned in a v shape!!! OMG!! topped off with some ill fitting red suede shoes.

Fashion? " Blah Blah Blah City shorts "

EEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!

Half mast white canvas trousers with bulging fly area, exposed by the bottom of a cardi un buttoned in a v shape!!! OMG!! topped off with some ill fitting red suede shoes.

Fashion? " Blah Blah Blah City shorts "

I wish you hadn't brought that to my attention! It's not a good look at all.

Knowing him, he's probably shoved some cotton wool balls down his undies....Because...."It's on trend" LOL!

anyone catch him on a rockport show yesterday he was giving his usual spiel at one point he was justifying the high price for a pair of shoes by saying if you pay more you get a better quality shoe talk about stating the obvious it really is time for him to be pensioned off

He's at it again in the Artscape hour. Side profile is not a good look at 8am whilst eating breakfast..............too many socks shoved down his undercrackers?:puke:

Latest posts

Back