Navy
Platinum

Centigrade TSV.jpg

Centigrade Faux Down Quilted Coat with Faux Fur Hood
Item Number: 178621
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

This quilted long-sleeved coat from Centigrade features a faux fur-trimmed hood, a faux down fibre filling and a zip front fastening with a popper placket. Take on cold days with ease in this cosy Centigrade coat that'll keep you looking stylish, no matter the weather.

Winter-ready - filled with faux down fibres, this coat will be a wardrobe essential as the temperature starts to drop. With a soft feel and a quilted chevron pattern, Centigrade takes a classic cold-weather look to a new level with a coat that offers unbeatable warmth and an on-trend style.

Come rain or shine - boasting a hood with a detachable faux fur trim plus a convenient longline style, this coat will keep you comfortable and dry even if it starts to pour. Sheltering you from the rain, this is the ideal layering option for days of running errands or for cosying up in on long winter walks.

The choice is yours - in six gorgeous shade choices, there is a coat to suit every style. For a classic option, try Black, Navy or Platinum, or to brighten up dreary days with a splash of colour, opt for Dusty Pink, Cranberry or Emerald.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy
Dusty Pink
Platinum
Cranberry
Black
Emerald

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 101.6cm (40"), S: 106.7cm (42"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 119.4cm (47"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 137.2cm (54"), 3XL: 148.6cm (58")
Hip: XS: 111.8cm (44"), S: 116.8cm (46"), M: 121.9cm (48"), L: 129.5cm (51"), XL: 137.2cm (54"), 2XL: 147.3cm (58"), 3XL: 157.5cm (62")
Length: XS: 88cm (34.8"), S: 89.5cm (35.2"), M: 90.2cm (35.5"), L: 91.1cm (35.8"), XL: 91.4cm (36"), 2XL: 92.7cm (36.5"), 3XL: 93.9cm (37")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178621

my daughter just bough a Devine down black Satin full length coat from GAP was £150 now half price I would rather buy something like that tbh

Just wondering how warm these coats are, probably OK for a fairly mild winters day but when the temperature really drops?I have 2 coats from Landsend both bought in the sale and as they are American are guaranteed to seriously low temperatures.In fact one is too warm for our normal winter unless we get another ‘beast from the East’.

Considering the fact that nearly all of them ended up on wait list, I wonder how long it will be before someone receives a return.

Just wondering how warm these coats are, probably OK for a fairly mild winters day but when the temperature really drops?I have 2 coats from Landsend both bought in the sale and as they are American are guaranteed to seriously low temperatures.In fact one is too warm for our normal winter unless we get another ‘beast from the East’.

I have two Lands End down coats years and years of wear and still look new and so cozy and warm, well cut and gorgeous

Latest posts

Back