Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 19/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched on and Brenda Edwards is on, never watched any of her programmes, nor her stuff. Have to say, I really like the trouser suit she's flogging, much prefer it to Ruth Langsfords offering. Having said that, I wouldn't buy it! Far too expensive, polyester once again! And speaking of polyester, I've just ordered a pair of crepe (ok, they're polyester too!) wide leg tie waist trousers from M and S, £25!! Non of this £50 plus for polyester trousers for me!!

I had to look on the internet to find out who Brenda Edwards is. Ah that explains why as I don’t watch X Factor or Loose Women. Remember I had to look up who Ruth Langsford was when she first came on QVC as I didn’t know who she was either.

Ohh Brenda Edwards. I only know of her through all the advertising promos and press articles. Like Alison Hammond and Vanessa Feltz, she's another inyerface and overwhelming sleb that I can't bear. I'm discovering that I like very few people (about 5) in the entertainment world - everyone else I find annoying and irritating, it's my age.

Just switched on and Brenda Edwards is on, never watched any of her programmes, nor her stuff. Have to say, I really like the trouser suit she's flogging, much prefer it to Ruth Langsfords offering. Having said that, I wouldn't buy it! Far too expensive, polyester once again! And speaking of polyester, I've just ordered a pair of crepe (ok, they're polyester too!) wide leg tie waist trousers from M and S, £25!! Non of this £50 plus for polyester trousers for me!!
Yes, I would have to agree, Brenda Edwards definitely wins the battle of the trouser suits for me too. The waistcoat elevates it and she has only done it in two colours. As you said too expensive, but looks much better than the garish one Ruth was flogging!!

Yes, I would have to agree, Brenda Edwards definitely wins the battle of the trouser suits for me too. The waistcoat elevates it and she has only done it in two colours. As you said too expensive, but looks much better than the garish one Ruth was flogging!!
Agree. On the whole, Brenda Evans' clothes look much better than Ruth's. They're more up to date. Ruth's taste is on the frumpy side.

I'm surprised Ruth allowed that picture of her in the blue jacket to go online.

CC
It's such a bad fit. But, she did look nice in the dark blue jacket and trousers when she was on air. . I've got an idea that she had them altered to fit her. The size 10 models looked OK in the jackets but the trousers were all baggy on their bottoms. The larger sized models looked awful, especially in the jackets that they couldn't do up and that dragged across their backs. I reckon she'll get a lot of returns.

Latest posts

Back