Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 28/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How much do you think they would charge on a market stall? Half what she is asking? The trousers are not worth the QVC price imo but I'm not sure about the jumper. Will it bobble? If it will, it's only worth half the price.
On a Market stall, I would think 2 for £15.00, and they would struggle to shift them. It really is a monstrosity, I would be embarrassed to flog them

How much do you think they would charge on a market stall? Half what she is asking? The trousers are not worth the QVC price imo but I'm not sure about the jumper. Will it bobble? If it will, it's only worth half the price.
Got several of her jumpers never any problem with them.

I like the Rich Langsford jumpers I have bought. Some I get from Ebay. Would never ever pay QVC prices for them.

Ruth Langsford Faux Leather Cigarette Trouser
QVC Price £64.50
Todays Special Value Price £40.96
P&P £1.95

Petite

Regular

Tall

Upgrade your style with these faux leather cigarette trousers from Ruth Langsford, offering a comfortable stretch thanks to an elasticated panel at the back and an effortlessly sleek look. Perfect for dressing up for an evening out or adding a touch of edgy glamour to your daytime outfits, these trousers are an effortlessly cool and versatile addition for your wardrobe.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these Ruth Langsford Faux Leather Trousers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £64.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £40.96 plus P&P, you're saving £23.54.
How to style - for a fashionable look that works beautifully in both casual and elegant settings, try teaming these faux leather trousers with our other Today's Special Value offer, a gorgeous jacquard knitted jumper also from Ruth Langsford. Finish off with trainers and a comfy jacket when going for a relaxed feel, swapping to heeled boots and a sophisticated coat when smartening things up.
Choose your colour - these trousers come in two different colours so you can pick the one that best suits your personal taste and existing wardrobe (or go for both!). Black is an all-time favourite you can count on to go with anything while Chocolate offers something a little richer and on-trend for the season.
  • Fitted design with a full length
  • Button and zip fastening at the front
  • Elasticated panel at the back for added comfort
  • Coating: 100% polyurethane
  • Backing: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Chocolate

Ruth Langsford V Neck Jacquard Knitted Jumper
Item Number: 403752
QVC Price £57.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £1.95

Don't be surprised when you hear "Wow, I love your jumper!" every time you wear this stylish jacquard knit from Ruth Langsford. With elegant additions like gold-toned faux buttons on the long sleeves and contrasting rib details at the hemline, cuffs and V-neckline, it's a design that gives the humble everyday jumper a very chic update. Whether you're using it to jazz up laidback ensembles or to complete your party outfits, we know you'll get plenty of wear out of this knit.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ruth Langsford V Neck Pattern Jumper from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £57 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.96 plus P&P, you're saving £12.04.
How to style - for a fashionable look that works beautifully in both casual and elegant settings, try teaming this jacquard knitted jumper with our other Today's Special Value offer, a sleek pair of faux leather trousers also from Ruth Langsford. Finish off with trainers and a comfy jacket when going for a relaxed feel, swapping to heeled boots and a sophisticated coat when smartening things up.
Tucked in or out - being shorter in length and designed to sit at the high hip, this versatile jumper can be worn tucked into trousers, jeans or skirts, either all the way around or at the front only in a French tuck style. It looks equally as good worn loose over the top too.
Choose your colour - this jumper comes in a beautiful selection of five colours so you can find one or more to suit your personal taste and existing wardrobe. Will you pick Rose, Aubergine, Blue, Camel or Mono? The choice is yours.
  • V-neckline
  • Full-length sleeves
  • Jacquard knitting
  • Gold-toned buttons at the cuffs
  • Block colour ribbing at the cuffs, hemline and neckline
  • 54% polyester, 20% acrylic, 20% nylon, 6% wool
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Rose
  • Aubergine
  • Blue
  • Camel
  • Mono
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 141cm (55.5")
  • Length: XS: 66cm (26"), S: 66.7cm (26.3"), M: 67.3cm (26.5"), L: 68.3cm (26.9"), XL: 69.5cm (27.4"), 2XL: 71.4cm (28.1"), 3XL: 73.7cm (29")
All measurements are approximate

You see tons of RL items on Ebay with the tags still on them so obviously folk have "done a post wine o'clock CC purchase", got them home, said, "they'll be OK to dig the garden" (can't be arsed to send them back) and then never looked at them again until they list them on Ebay for 99p.

I wouldn't wear this outfit ever, even if it was free.

CC

The trousers are awful but cheaper than I expected and look a million times better in the longer length. They look really thin, and yes the dog mess brown is called “ chocolate “. The jumper doesn’t look as bad close up, the rose colour is quite flattering. Too tight on the bust on Ruth so it looks frumpy. Gilly looks great in the rose one it really suits her. Claire’s looking good too!

Just looked and Ruth's outfit is too small and she looks fat. Jilly really suits that rose colour but the band at the bottom is right across the widest part of her hips so makes her look bigger there but in fact I'm being too critical, she looks lovely in that whole outfit. I just could see Ruth's pants outline and bum cheek outline so not quite so nice on her. It's because her jumper is too small and riding up and Jilly's fits better and covers her bum.

Did I mention my new job as fashion critic :D

CC

You see tons of RL items on Ebay with the tags still on them so obviously folk have "done a post wine o'clock CC purchase", got them home, said, "they'll be OK to dig the garden" (can't be arsed to send them back) and then never looked at them again until they list them on Ebay for 99p.

I wouldn't wear this outfit ever, even if it was free.

CC
Me neither, it’s hideous 🤣🍷

The inseams are weird. 25” petite, 27” regular, 29” tall.

I’m 5’ 2” and I could wear 27” or 29”. If I’m wearing high shoes/boots, I could get away with a 31”. I dread to think what someone of 5’ 8” for example would look like in the “tall”.

The inseams are weird. 25” petite, 27” regular, 29” tall.

I’m 5’ 2” and I could wear 27” or 29”. If I’m wearing high shoes/boots, I could get away with a 31”. I dread to think what someone of 5’ 8” for example would look like in the “tall”.
I’m only 5’7” and usually buy 31” legs … 29” for tall is ridiculous- but no plan to buy anyway 😂

My late Mum used to buy jumpers similar to this in British Home Stores (BHS) in her late 80’s. Around the £15 mark, going back 10 years.

Latest posts

Back