05/06/23 - 11/06/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like LE fragrance but have enough to sink a ship especially as I bought the Shay and Blue duo
deal a few months back.

I have a love hate relationship with fragrance. I dont know if the formulas have been dumbed down over the years but can I smell them after a while? its like why am I buying/sprayng stuff with no scent?

I think the scents have been "watered-down ". I tried one in Boots a while back and it barely lasted half an hour with me, yet the no 15 one I have had some time still holds its strength, I won't be buying anymore

Need a good LE hair oil dupe please I’ve got dregs only left. ☹️

I like LE fragrance but have enough to sink a ship especially as I bought the Shay and Blue duo
deal a few months back.
Like my 20 bottles of various scents to be joined by my sample sizes of Senna Musk oils.🤭

Went from the Percy and Reed hair oil to LE , only just started the bottle and it was then discontinued . 🙄
Got the current duo on offer .
Very good price.
LE can take a running jump now.

Went from the Percy and Reed hair oil to LE , only just started the bottle and it was then discontinued . 🙄
Got the current duo on offer .
Very good price.
LE can take a running jump now.
What hair oil? Percy & Reed?
Im on my last bottle of LE hair oil so will be looking for a replacement..

What hair oil? Percy & Reed?
Im on my last bottle of LE hair oil so will be looking for a replacement..
Yeah I used it before I gave the LE a go.
It is good but I loved the fragrance of the LE so was disappointed when it went out of stock.

Latest posts

Back