05/06/23 - 11/06/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yup
The bourbon stuff has been in their outlet section for ages
In the Bourbouns defence though, I do think it's the best version of C & P that they've ever done to be honest. It just feels smoother than every other alternative and has a better slip for want of a better word.
Personally I love the smell of it but I totally understand why it's not for everyone though.

Free Spirit Frisco Sandal £35.98 free postage

Malissa J Short Sleeve V-neck Dip Hem Dress £42.98 plus postage
I find free spirit (or earth spirit) too short. I am a size 5, wide foot, high instep and had to upsize to a 6, which is too long but better than having my toes overhang. Usually all straps adjustable to get a good fit. Mine lasted 2 or 3 summers.
Dress shape looks odd to me, like a man’s shirt? Does not consider female shape?

Last edited:
In the Bourbouns defence though, I do think it's the best version of C & P that they've ever done to be honest. It just feels smoother than every other alternative and has a better slip for want of a better word.
Personally I love the smell of it but I totally understand why it's not for everyone though.
I've just realised that my recommendation is totally pointless as this offer has the original C & P not the bourbon.
Strange decision IMO as the shower gel & body lotion are both in the bourbon fragrance.

We can’t all like the same thing! I got it in a Christmas TSV I think, and thought it smelt so awful I ended up binning the body cream.
But funny you saying about the C&P, I’m using up stock at the moment, and I’ve got some bergamot (I think) in a pump and that is so much smoother…never thought about that before!

Latest posts

Back