15% Off Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Off All Garden & Homeware
Use the code WKND15 to get 15% off when you spend £40 or more (excluding P&P)
on your next QVC UK order placed between 24th / 25th April.

QVC are in a generous mood what with my £5 voucher! I think I came over as a grateful receiver in my post yesterday, not at all! These are miserly, pathetic just as the EZPs taking all your money just stretching it out.P&P is their big downfall when they reduced that for a time then that surely had more effect that a fiver off on over £50 with P&P at £3.95+ on 1 item?

QVC are in a generous mood what with my £5 voucher! I think I came over as a grateful receiver in my post yesterday, not at all! These are miserly, pathetic just as the EZPs taking all your money just stretching it out.P&P is their big downfall when they reduced that for a time then that surely had more effect that a fiver off on over £50 with P&P at £3.95+ on 1 item?
I am fuming. I got the very expensive looking brochure with the £5.00 off order. I ordered the Bundelberry Tropical living wall two of them £57.00 each plus £3.95 postage .. The dam code won't work because the items are on Waitlist. what a palaver. Phoned so called customer service and they are saying there is nothing they can do. You really can't make this up!

Latest posts

Back