This weekend 10% off a £40 spend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper

Terms & conditions for code VM104U​

• Use the code VM104U to get 10% off your next purchase (excluding TSVs) over £40 excluding P&P ordered between 13th November 2021 00:00 and 14th November 2021 23:59.
  • The promotional code can be applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com, on the QVC UK mobile app, or on orders made via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30)..
  • Promotional codes cannot be redeemed on QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.
  • If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this promotional code and it cannot be redeemed on orders containing Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.
  • The promotional code can only be used by Virgin Media Customers and can be used on multiple transactions.
  • The promotional code will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item. It cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
  • All orders with this code applied are subject to acceptance by QVC UK.
  • QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
  • This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

Terms & conditions for code VM104U​

• Use the code VM104U to get 10% off your next purchase (excluding TSVs) over £40 excluding P&P ordered between 13th November 2021 00:00 and 14th November 2021 23:59.
  • The promotional code can be applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com, on the QVC UK mobile app, or on orders made via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30)..
  • Promotional codes cannot be redeemed on QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.
  • If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this promotional code and it cannot be redeemed on orders containing Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.
  • The promotional code can only be used by Virgin Media Customers and can be used on multiple transactions.
  • The promotional code will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item. It cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
  • All orders with this code applied are subject to acceptance by QVC UK.
  • QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
  • This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.
So we have to be 'with ' virginMedia? Eh?

I'm with virgin media and I will not be using this code.

Like refer a friend for a tenner, but you have to spend at least 25 quid to get it.

At least eurocarparts have proper codes.

I’m not with Virgin Media but wouldn’t use the code anyway because I don’t want to have to spend £40 to save £4.

I wonder why it only applies to VM customers though? Can we expect BT, Sky etc to follow suit?

Latest posts

Back