1ct Blue & White Diamond Cluster Ring Sterling Silver TSV 29/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't have a problem with it being silver. I used to always buy gold, until I purchased a Judith Ripka. Now I have some clogau pieces. Whenever I see a tsv on the Q, I ignore the special price, and look at the QVC price. There is absolutely no way this ring is worth £399.00. consequently, I believe the tsv price is probably over the top. Like another poster mentioned, I don't think quality diamonds would be set in silver. These stones are most likely - imo - gems which did not meet the quality necessary to be set in even 9ct. When I first saw it, I thought it was diamonique, until I read the price. I prefer white diamonds, not set with other colours so, for that reason alone, I wouldn't go for it. If it is a new item today, and has never been aired on the Q at a much higher price, will it be sold on the Q again and, if so, will it be at £399? I very much doubt it.

I didn`t think you could buy diamonds set in silver, never seen it on the dreaded high street! I wonder what the return percentage will be when they get to see the cloudy bits for real in the light of day!

Latest posts

Back