2-speed pull chopper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I also own a pull Chopper from Kuhn Rikon which has two blades and on the top and bottom a plastic "blade" which collects residue on the lid and bottom. These 2-speed choppers have three blades as far as I can see. I could imagine that for the reduced speed, one or two of the blades is/are somehow blocked by pushing the additional sort of button outside on the lid.

Had QVC on in the background this morning and I was slightly interested in a lightweight jacket.

The presenter, young woman with long red hair and the BA prattled on about the way to pronounce the words latte and castle, and the American nursery school teacher that was teaching the child of the presenter so the child now uses the word 'cute'

Presenter then said 'I've run out of time to give you the measurements look on the website'

I couldn't be bothered.

Had QVC on in the background this morning and I was slightly interested in a lightweight jacket.

The presenter, young woman with long red hair and the BA prattled on about the way to pronounce the words latte and castle, and the American nursery school teacher that was teaching the child of the presenter so the child now uses the word 'cute'

Presenter then said 'I've run out of time to give you the measurements look on the website'

I couldn't be bothered.
The presenters often go off on a tangent and excuse themselves by saying, "I digress.". It's simply not good enough. I recognize your description of the presenter in question. She's a blabber mouth. QVC probably lose a lot of sales because the presenters are bored with their jobs and don't give sufficient info about the product. Sorry it happened to you SusieSue.

Great minds sister bliss great minds 😆👍😆😆
I was in a restaurant once & was offered 'floater' coffee (eh?) Couldn't stop giggling & neither could my elderly companion who ordered one.

I also totally loose my **** when the optician gets right in my face with torch to view the back of the retina.

Latest posts

Back