What is the point of shopping telly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There’s no point to shopping tv, well there was a point to it at one time in the days when QVC actually showed you how a product works, nowadays that gap is filled by ditties about Mini Chedars, dancing and chatting about their favourite names, and (loads in store) more banal crap.

I channel hop (rarely now) on QVC for a laugh, shopping telly is soooooo boring, with the customer having to carry the brunt of their huge, totally unnecessary over heads. I shop mostly on Amazon and IW website, because if I want something I’ll find it there, cheap and cheerful..........just like me. 😂

There’s no point to shopping tv, well there was a point to it at one time in the days when QVC actually showed you how a product works, nowadays that gap is filled by ditties about Mini Chedars, dancing and chatting about their favourite names, and (loads in store) more banal crap.

I channel hop (rarely now) on QVC for a laugh, shopping telly is soooooo boring, with the customer having to carry the brunt of their huge, totally unnecessary over heads. I shop mostly on Amazon and IW website, because if I want something I’ll find it there, cheap and cheerful..........just like me. 😂
Like me shoppy.

Just taken delivery of a pack of 2 IW tops with a frilled hem and elbow length sleeves, for £20 !! cheaper than the supermarket, and good enough to knock around the house in during the warmer months.

Like me shoppy.

Just taken delivery of a pack of 2 IW tops with a frilled hem and elbow length sleeves, for £20 !! cheaper than the supermarket, and good enough to knock around the house in during the warmer months.

b, I know the ones you mean yeah they’re lovely. ❤️ xx

I think I know the ones. Lovely on warm summer days. I wonder how much QVC would have sold them for and all the talk about the tailoring, the fabrication, attention to detail. 2 for £20 and no p&p on that item. Lovely.

Like me shoppy.

If not in poly, can we have a link, pls?

The woman who demonstrates cookware (Gail ?) usually tells us not to use metal utensils, while she is using them herself, right in front of us. (Do what I say, not what I do ?)
I can't watch or listen to her. What she turns out of a pot or pan rarely looks properly cooked, and I find her presenting style obnoxious and overbearing. My nightmare combos are her and Simon Biagi - shouty and shoutier - they must need ear defenders in the studio for those! And her and Debbie Flint. Shouty and pushy😱

I can't watch or listen to her. What she turns out of a pot or pan rarely looks properly cooked, and I find her presenting style obnoxious and overbearing. My nightmare combos are her and Simon Biagi - shouty and shoutier - they must need ear defenders in the studio for those! And her and Debbie Flint. Shouty and pushy😱
I totally agree.

Latest posts

Back