28/08/23 - 03/09/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

28/08/23 - 03/09/23 Big Deals

Helene Berman Blazer or Trousers

Rieker Side Zip Trainer Boot

This Works 3 Piece Deep Sleep Collection (also on Auto-Delivery)

Cooks Sssentials Set of 3 Rectangular Silicon Cooking Mats

Is it those mats you put on the bottom of the oven to catch drips/spills as I could definitely do with those. I really don't want to waste another second of my life cleaning ovens that I didn't even mess up.

CC
You can buy them on the high street I think I bought some in Sainsburys year's ago.

Right now, I can see absolutely no use for a set of three rectangular cooking mats so I just hope the Cook’s Essentials fans on here don’t persuade me they are what my life is missing, like you did with the pans set a few weeks ago!
Don't forget you can now send them back for free, like I am

28/08/23 - 03/09/23 Big Deal Prices

This Works 3 Piece Deep Sleep Collection Big Deal Price £36 + £3.95 post

Single

Auto-Delivery

Rieker Side Zip Trainer Boot Big Deal Price £69.96 + post

Cook's Essentials Set of 3 Rectangular Silicone Cooking Mats Big Deal Price £12.96 + post

Helene Berman Double Breasted Blazer Big Deal Price £118.98 + post

Helene Berman Wide Leg Jersey Trouser Big Deal Price £74.97 + post

28/08/23 - 03/09/23 Big Deal Prices

This Works 3 Piece Deep Sleep Collection Big Deal Price £36 + £3.95 post

Single

Auto-Delivery
  • 1 x Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (75ml) RRP £21 + post
  • 1 x Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (250ml) RRP £37 + post
  • 1 x Black Spice & Cedar Candle (220g) RRP £26 + post
Total RRP £84 + post

Cook's Essentials Set of 3 Rectangular Silicone Cooking Mats Big Deal Price £12.96 + post
ive got these in the red & they are amazing, seriously they grip anything, i put one under mums plate when there is gravy ect & the plate really sticks in place & so easy to clean too & they are great value as i paid the full Q price months ago

as when i was looking just the large one in this set was retailing in stores at about £12.99 so this is a no brainer

Yeah "Big deal" that's all I can say about a £75 pair of hideous jersey trousers and a £124 blazer in the same hideous fabric, £15 off a pair of boots, £40 on a candle and a couple pillow wetting sprays. I don't doubt that the silicon mats are useful but can they only squeeze £3 off the price?

Yeah "Big deal" that's all I can say about a £75 pair of hideous jersey trousers and a £124 blazer in the same hideous fabric, £15 off a pair of boots, £40 on a candle and a couple pillow wetting sprays. I don't doubt that the silicon mats are useful but can they only squeeze £3 off the price?
yeah the mats are a great deal as thats the cheapest they have ever been even in clearence most of the other sets like it have been a lot more

• Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (75ml) RRP £21 cost £9.99
  • Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (250ml) RRP £37 cost £17.60
  • Black Spice & Cedar Candle (220g) RRP £26 cost £12.36
Total RRP £84 cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

ive got these in the red & they are amazing, seriously they grip anything, i put one under mums plate when there is gravy ect & the plate really sticks in place & so easy to clean too & they are great value as i paid the full Q price months ago

as when i was looking just the large one in this set was retailing in stores at about £12.99 so this is a no brainer
Brilliant idea - Father has a challenge with his plates too so have ordered a set myself to try out. Thanks 👍

Latest posts

Back